Recently someone in reborn posted something about getting the new digimon game. Its called Digimon Cyber Sleuth and I was going to ignore it and get fire emblem fates conquest instead. But a guy that im subscribed to on youtube uploaded a video of him playing a little bit of the first part and I liked what I saw. Then I looked at reviews and then saying its a MUST HAVE for digimon fans and its the best in the series. Now my relationship with digimon is a rocky one. The games suffer from something I like to call "sonic the hedgehog syndrome" digimon games just jump from developer to developer and each game is very different from the last with varying quality(mostly bad) and never expand or improve what they did right. Seriously its like im a wife that demands some love and respect from this franchise but instead I get beaten down like a cheap whore. Every time a bad game would come out I would swear off the franchise for good then a decent game came out and I would think to myself that its taking a step in the right direction and our relationship can change for the better. Then it turns around and unleashes a shit game and beats the shit out of me. Most recent was that crap game digimon world championship on the DS. After that we were DONE. I never wanted to see digimon again and soon I filled the void left behind with fire emblem. Right now we are in a stable relationship that started in awakening. I was really waiting for the new one coming out but I heard the story was bad. I cant overlook that because awakening was not exactly a good story and had a major plot hole on top of that. I want a better story this time around to make up for it. Also fire emblem is getting a little bit creepy as of late with the petting being the least of its concerns. But even so the gameplay looks nice and crisp so im at a loss. I only saved up for one game for now and I have to decide between fire emblem or digimon. Do I stay with fire emblem or do I run back to my old flame digimon?

Edited by Greed_Demon

Guest MegaMagikarp

You have had a relationship wih dmon. It is crystallized with all the biases and nostalgia. Honestly, how often has returning to a game excited you on new devs?