Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Leon99

Question

Ok I KNOW that this has been answered I saw the topic I saw that the dude got it. I know how to evolve it so my question is this.

WHERE IS THERE A HEADBUT TREE IN THE WASTELAND!!!

I've blown through 100 repels and I swear that there were 3-4 of them before... But now the only "headbut" tree will only allow you to interact via cut.

Can someone just post an image of where there's a hadbuttable tree or tell me how I'm being stupid about it .-.

-using level 32 scraggy with headbut as party lead-

5 answers to this question

Ironically, I'm actually working at getting an Inkay now. The tree I'm using is found towards the bottom of the waste land, and requires you to hop down a slope to reach. The only other notable thing about it is that it is situate right next to a cave entrance. You do not need any special Pokemon to reach it, and should only need rock smash (I think.)

Ironically, I'm actually working at getting an Inkay now. The tree I'm using is found towards the bottom of the waste land, and requires you to hop down a slope to reach. The only other notable thing about it is that it is situate right next to a cave entrance. You do not need any special Pokemon to reach it, and should only need rock smash (I think.)

Much obliged X XX X

please allow me to add that this area here---->v

post-61052-0-98699400-1454388587_thumb.jpg

is the only tree i can find. If this is the right one then i need to submit a post so.... yeah..

Edited by Leon99

That's not a headbuttable tree. The ones you want will be purple. I know 2 of them can be reached by going through the grotto. You enter by jumping that ledge in your screen shot and entering the building immediately on the left and make your way through the tunnels. I recommend you bring flash.

That's not a headbuttable tree. The ones you want will be purple. I know 2 of them can be reached by going through the grotto. You enter by jumping that ledge in your screen shot and entering the building immediately on the left and make your way through the tunnels. I recommend you bring flash.

finally an answer... thanks