[RESOLVED] There needs to be more here.

Okami

I am currently at the Byxbysion Wasteland and just defeated Aya and obtained a VERY sassy Misdreavus and am trying to figure out what these glowing towers do. I remember them from Cory's gym so I feel like they need to do something but I can't figure out what, as far as I can tell I have all of them blue except for one that is buried in the ground behind a building that I can't interact with. I heard that I can use my Odd Keystone here too but am not sure how, do I need to activate all the towers and go somewhere or are they just for show?

I think this is the last tower but I'm not sure where to activate it, I may just not be examining it in the right spot but I'm not sure, can you guys tell me if I have the right idea or if I need to activate one somewhere else?

Here's what I'm trying to turn blue, sorry that it's a link. This picture was too big to fit and don't have the programs to shrink it down currently.

http://orig05.deviantart.net/f5e7/f/2016/023/e/7/screenshot__86__by_scp_2979alt-d9p2rdc.png

Edit: I am a fool. I was turning all the pillars the wrong color. Whoops!

Edited by Okami

You have to activate all of them, and a door opens somewhere, that leads to things such as a Dawn Stone, Focus Sash, your beloved Odd Keystone tower, and a few other cool things.

Oooh, I was hoping to get a Focus Sash. So when I activate all of them will I get a notification like "something happened" or will I just have to guess that I got all of them?

Oooh, I was hoping to get a Focus Sash. So when I activate all of them will I get a notification like "something happened" or will I just have to guess that I got all of them?

You have to guess, but I think the door opens or like a rock becomes a strength boulder or something. I don't remember.