Aidanwl1

Hydreigon: Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Surf, Flamethrower

Altaria: Sky Attack, Dragon Pulse, Moonblast, Perish Song

Flygon: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Crunch

Noivern: Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, Roost, Flamethrower

Dragalge: Sludge Wave, Dragon Pulse, Toxic, Hydro Pump

Tyrantrum: Head Smash, Dragon Claw, Stealth Rock, Earthquake

Kingdra: Surf, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Brine

I also have a Charmander, but I would prefer not to use it.

in all honesty the place you're at fire is prety weekend cause of the field though to be honest if you can train up charmander high enough lvl and make him fast enough as a lead a heat wave could save you by bringing fire back up to speed my advice bring alot of cotton candy's lead with flygon and tyrantrum now setup stealth rock and use rock slide(im assuming flygon here is high lvl and good spd ) the stealth rock will weaken the the team considerably and rock slide gets a boost here so theres that now i forgot if it was single or double if single try to setup stealth rock on a slow foe and spam rock slide revive if flygon faints if you cant leave it if double set it up no mater what if my prediction is right after the first turn both youre leads are dead in first turn now use dragalge and altaria revive flygon and use perish song(dosent mater if it succeds but if you dont want to risk it revive tyrantrum as well) now switch in hydrigon and flygon use darkpulse from hydriegon and rock slide from flygon if they die revive them now frosslas and wevile(forgot if he had wevile but roll with it) may be truble as its haeck a fast use kingdra as switch ins to just weaken and kill em the only problem bulk wise now is mamoswine just use surf on him but only for mamoswine as flygon takes residual damage as well

edit:this strategy will take patience and alot of resets to work as rock slide may miss and some unfortunate crits or fails may slow you down

Edited by NovaKnight

This is going to be very difficult, as Blake has a Weavile which outspeeds all of your pokemon. It can also kill both of your pokemon on the field with the hail/field boosted Icicle Crash iirc. (Or does it have Ice Punch??) As there are only a few dragons that can take ice moves rather well. You might have to get some focus sashes. There are two that I know of. There is one in a rock, in the cave where Radomus pushed Cain in the Grand Gates. It is very isolated near some stairs. I don't recall where the other is, sorry :[. The sash can help you either get Stealth Rocks up, (which would help tremendously) or destroy one of his pokemon with Head Smash. Which ever one is the biggest problem.

You also might have to rely on dodging moves too. If Noivern outspeeds weavile then maybe you can kill it. (With Charcoal. Flamethrower won't kill Weavile from full hp, with stealth rocks you might be able to.)

oh yeah i forgot about noivern this just got easier go to agate use the move relener and replace flamethrower with tailwind and make this as the first step use tailwind + stalthrock one or both will die switch in flygon and hydriegon(if both) then just sweep wevile will never survive the speed boost and tailwind last longer here to if you have hard stone or stone plate give it flygon before hand

Edited by NovaKnight

oh yeah i forgot about noivern this just got easier go to agate use the move relener and replace flamethrower with tailwind and make this as the first step use tailwind + stalthrock one or both will die switch in flygon and hydriegon(if both) then just sweep wevile will never survive the speed boost and tailwind last longer here to if you have hard stone or stone plate give it flygon before hand

Yep. Tailwind will make this match a "blow out." insert kappa

In addition to what NovaKnight suggested, You might even want to give Tyrantrum Rock Slide just for this battle. After Noivern's Tailwind, Flygon and Tyrantrum will be able to run through Blake's team with Rock Slide. Tailwind only lasts four turns, but that enough time to technically kill 8 ice type pokemon. If necessary, keep some cotton candies to revive either Noivern, Flygon or Tyrantrum. I also reccomend setting up rocks if you can. ALSO you might need to give Noivern a focus sash. Good luck my fren.

Also I found the picture where the other sash is, but not the one I was talking about. You need to black out on Route 1 with a Tauros after healing at Aya's gym. It really is an amazing experience.

uPNcpbl.png

Edited by Sonikku