Steven Universe Thread

PsychoticPudu

I bet Amethyst was at the barn hanging with out Lapidot while the peeps in Mindful Education were doing their thing. :3

Also, a new song to memorize for me.~

This episode made me think that Steven has formed a bad image of her mom for some reason.

He feels responsible for the things his mother has caused wherein he has no total control of which is sad.

i actually took it as him thinking Rose is disappointed in him

like regardless of the pd news i felt like he still thinks she was this pure being and her face in the thoughts is just her being disappointed in him for not "saving" Bismuth/Jasper/Eyeball

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's take a moment to think of just
SOUL CRUSHING PTSD

yeah, i honestly think that it makes him feel like rose is "disappointed" of him because he hasn't known rose all his life and has always had the image of her as a caring guardian who wouldn't hurt anyone, and as a result, the events after the past few episodes like poofing bismuth, throwing the rubies into space, and poofing jasper made him feel responsible and hold it in even if he isn't his mom because it takes a while to get away from a single mentality when you've been thinking that the mentality was true only to be shut down and brought the truth.

yknow where im going at right? i hope i didnt lose you