Christmas Haul 2015

Shamitako

So hey, I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a thread to share what games (and gaming hardware) you got for Christmas this year. Whether it be a gift or an item you got for your self during the Christmas rush, feel free to share it here

Not yet Christmas, but I got Christmas Eve over at my grandfather's house and get gifts from the peripheral family. I got approximately 200 American dollars worth of gift cards that I can spend anywhere (lol I asked for money).

I guarantee you that some of that will go towards replacing my stolen 3DS copy of Smash, and definitely a little bit toward Magic and Yugioh cards.

Shall update this as Christmas actually comes here.

Mother

fucking

Professor

Layton

Best puzzle game series ever, so British 10/10

I'm rolling in the swag, you so jelly

I'm also dumping like 40 quid on the steam sale

I didn't know you could trade chewing tobacco lumps for steam games. =P

But no really, that's what comes to mind when you red coats talk about quids. That and squids.

As I said elsewhere, so far my haul pre-gift opening is Xenoblade. I got myself FO4 and I got my cousin Destiny for PS4.

I'm not quite done hauling yet, still have a little more hardware I need to buy tomorrow with some of the monies I got, but here's me:

An Xbox 360 controller (for my PC, literally the only thing I actually asked for)

Starbound

Portal 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

I'm pretty happy. Portal 2 is obviously a good game and I'm happy to finally get around to playing it for myself. Starbound isn't all that amazing, but I don't regret it. And Neptune is my life now

• Support Squad

comprehensive list of my steam acquisitions-to-be

-Witcher 1 and 2 enhanced editions

-Hyperdimension neptune 1

-Portal 1

-Half-life collection

-Rogue legacy

-One Way Heroics+

-Civ V complete edition

-Amnesia: The Dark descent

-Overlord 1

-Transistor

-GMod

and finally, Always Sometimes Monsters

I got a PS4 from my parents, which is pretty great and the highlight of the Christmas if I were to choose. I was also gifted Undertale and Shovel Knight on Steam from one of my cousins, and I got Splatoon from an uncle. I also got around $100 in cash when all was said and done. All in all, a pretty great haul. I can't stop playing Bloodborne, and I'll finally have a chance to see what the Undertale craze is about.

I got a PS4 from my parents, which is pretty great and the highlight of the Christmas if I were to choose. I was also gifted Undertale and Shovel Knight on Steam from one of my cousins, and I got Splatoon from an uncle. I also got around $100 in cash when all was said and done. All in all, a pretty great haul. I can't stop playing Bloodborne, and I'll finally have a chance to see what the Undertale craze is about.

You got splatoon? We're gonna have to paint the town neon colors sometime.

I got Splatoon as well! Additionally I got some new earbuds and headphones to replace the ones my dog chewed up, as well as a 2DS to replace my old 3DS that coincidentally, my dog chewed up. I also got Super Mystery Dungeon which is pretty fun so far.