I am sooo bad at Reborn

RainbowHugs

Hey guys, I know I probably sound really weak right now, but I just cannot beat Charlotte, I need help, if any of you have a way to help me, it would be much appreciated, I will list my team below:

(** Means shiny)

Mains:

Houndoom level 69, Moves: Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Nasty Plot and Inferno, Ability: Unburden

Sesmitoad level 63, Moves: Mud Shot, Rain Dance, Drain Punch and Surf, Ability: Swift Swim

Chestanaught level 61, Moves: Cut, Strength, Rock Smash and Wood Hammar (HM slave pretty much..) Ability: Bulletproof

Florges level 70, Moves: Moonblast, Aromatherapy, Petal Blizzard and Wish, Ability: Flower Veil

*Unfezant* level 63, Moves: Facade, Feather Dance, Air Slash and Roost, Ability: Big Pecks

Meowstic level 63, Moves: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Charge Beam and Psychic, Ability: Keen Eye

Porygon2 level 60, Moves: Tri Attack, Recover, Discharge and Signal Beam, Ability: Analytic

Maybe Future Team Members:

Snubbel level 20, Moves: Bite, Lick, Headbutt and Close Combat, Ability: Intimidate

Noibat level 39, Moves: Air Cutter, Roost, Shadow Claw and Tailwind

Litwick level 30, Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Flame Burst, Imprison and Hex, Ability: Infiltrator

Box Pokemon:

*Ratattata*, *Mankey*, *Bunerary*, *Woobat*, Swirlix, Skitty, Ducklett, Gothita, Spritzee, Buizel, Spoink, Simisear, Kricketot, Vanillite, Happiny, Clefairy, Bouffalant

End of Pokemon Listing:

That is everything... Anyways, if you have any ideas on how to help, they are greatly appreciated

~ Skies (RainbowHugs)

anyone can beat charlotte in one go so dont be ashamed. To imagine i beat her at my 15th try before her nerf so be patient, train hard and beat her

*Also go and catch a water or ground pokemon -_-. go for squirtle from the event in wasteland if you can or smthing else!!!

Edited by Pausaunias

Well, I've heard a method from another topic wherein the answer was the same as this one. "How to beat Charlotte". I had loads of problems with her myself, but this method made me own her ass to next Tuesday.

If you go down the destroyed stairs (that you may or may not have paid for to be fixed) you can find and catch Mienfoo and Bronzong with Heatproof Ability. You catch Mienfoo for Fake Out, although I think you need to have that move remembered, and you catch Bronzong to use the TM Trick Room on. That or two other Pokémon who can use these moves.

So what you do is: you Fake Out one of her Pokémon, I did it on Typhlosion, and hope that her Darmanitan kills the Mienfoo or that Bronzong survives. Afterwards you use Trick Room so that your slower Pokémon can hit first and then you kill the rest of her team with a Rhydon you can catch, or any other Pokémon that has damaging Rock/Ground attacks.

Well first things first, your Houndoom has Unnerve, not Unburden.

Secondly, catch a Bronzor with Heat Proof and use a Heart Scale to have it remember Rain Dance (once it evolves) or simply use the TM. This will allow you to put out the field and create a strong Rainbow effect. You might try playing around with switches too, and have something like Houndoom in before switching it out into Sesimtoad while your Porygon2 tries to paralyze things with Discharge.

She gave me loads of trouble my first time through, but since ive used a few different ways to wipe the floor with her. 1) Hippowdon with sand stream, and then also bring some rock types that will get a special defense boost from sandstorm, and also can kill two of her pokemon at once with rock slide. Gigalith and rhyperior work well. 2)surf lowers everyones accuracy by 3 stages when it gets used in the fire arena, so I started with 2 weak surf users(had to be fast tho, reccommend buizel) and lower her first 2 pokemons accuracy way down. Then you leave one of the inaccurate pokemon alive til the end and gang up on whatever she switches in on the other spot. First way was more reliable because that dang Ninetales is trouble no matter what.