Brawl [CW/Series]

Felicity

• Support Squad

I always wanted to write something more action oriented. Unfortunately it feels like the best genres for the kind of Team X vs Team Y matchup fightiiing that I wanna do is taken up. Superhero, supernatural, fantasy. God knows Anime is over saturated with this kind of formula.

So I think I'm going to try an urban setting with some sci-fi(?) elements scattered about instead of superpowers a la Worm. The Sci-fi is really just going to be a way to facilitate the stupid things the characters are gonna be doing.

But I want some more input from other people if possible. I started off with a first person narrative but that doesn't mean I can't branch out and take it to other people's viewpoints. So, I ask, do you prefer single viewpoint narratives or multiple character viewpoint narratives?

Anyway, here's the prologue. Very little information really. I'll be updating this thread f I write more.

Prologue:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_RntxUP4hIA5MnRTfH4vBglp1qeqHsCe2BTwamJZOlU/edit?usp=sharing