Following The Reborn Veterans Train

Tringus

I might as well take the time to follow several other old Rebornians, and make an AMA. These days, I don't really do too much, and just take a low-profile, I guess. Well, that's how I've been doing it, that is. Some of you guys might have gotten to know me a little bit from some my threads and all, but this one's one where you guys can literally just ask me anything (Well, with all due respect to the rules, of course! Though I might make a Nightclub version of this thread... Maybe. :> )

So yeah, you guys can just ask me anything. From Reborn-related things to games, to even personal things, I'll answer anything.

My favorite Sonic character... It's got to be either Eggman, Shadow, or even Silver (His theme is just so catchy!). Knuckles is a pretty cool dude, too.

Ahhh, how I remember PZA. To this day, I still have a few Zero Cores. Well, I did, except I decided to sell the other two cores, so now I have one left. Being a double spy was pretty exhilarating, knowing that one mistake could totally ruin plans. I'm not exactly one for leading, but when I'm told to do something, I do it. Now if I were to play the game differently... It would be to probably target the weaker alliances, snatch up their cores, and hold on to them for as long as I can. While I don't exactly remember which alliance won, I think it's safe to say that it was a great game, and I'm glad I was a spy.

You know, as I was starting out in the league, I found Season 2 and its X-League to be a bit more challenging than Season 3. Of course, the leaders were getting used to 6th gen, so I can't really say anything there, other than the easiest gym leader in both Season 3 and its X-League being Titania, but that's another story that I would get to, but unfortunately, my main computer is being a piece of crap.

I think one of the most challenging leaders hands down for me would have to be Hardy. Not only was he a pain for me to get through in Season 2, its X-League, and Season 3, but with a few Trick Room users of his own, it was oftentimes hard to keep up with him with my own Trick Rooms from Reuniclus and Malamar, respectively.

Strange, isn't it? One sibling was the easiest for me while the other was the most challenging. However, during Season 2 and its X-League, I would have to say that the easiest leader was probably Anna or Noel (I think).

I am doing well. Thank you for asking! And yes, I do like cake! While I don't eat as much cake as I used to, I still enjoy it on birthdays!

Well, after being a member of a growing community for about 3-4 years, it feels great being part of a development team for a fangame. First there's Revolution, and then there's Pokemon Darkness. Will I ever make my own fangame? Maybe, but only time will tell. Right now, I've been slowly planning out development for a game of my own, but through the development of all three of these games, I could say I was inspired by Ame, yes. Especially when making my own characters Trevore (Which was adopted from one of the names I am called, and which I adopted as my new name other than Trevo) and Falcone. Ame (As well as Roo) also inspired me to make my own stories, which have been on hold for a while. (I'll probably start finishing up Alpha Sapphire soon again)

What exactly started my mafia antics? Why, I'm glad you asked! It all started when I played Conker's Bad Fur Day in 7th-8th grade... Maybe 9th grade, even. Me, Travis, and our good friends John and Andrew were all playing it when John bought it from a garage sale. (It was really cheap, too!) I then started to learn more about the game, and was inspired by a weasel mafia boss and his goons, known as the Weasel Mafia. This was also when Honchkrow was still one of my favorites at the time (And still is to this day), but Honchkrow was a bonus. I listened to a couple mafia-like tunes, and then I ended up starting to like the mafia culture. And to this day. At first, there was Don Trevo, but today, I have been reborn as Don Trevore. In fact, my game is actually going to have a mafia family as one of the villainous groups.

I haven't exactly watched any mafia movies, per say, but one movie I've been meaning to watch is the Godfather.

Having a twin has its pros and cons. I could have acted like him throughout school and gone to class in his place, but I never did. XD

But yeah, having a twin is like having your own best friend from birth. He and I have done a lot of things together, and I wouldn't know what to do if I lost him. From winning tournaments together to playing video games to even developing Revolution together. He's the best, closest thing I can ever ask for.

As for things such as 'twin telepathy' and things like that, it MIGHT be true, but that's another story.