Pokemon History. (Yours.)

Mashew

Okay so it starts out pretty funny actually.

My brother, who is 3 years older than me, got all three original Pokemon games: Red, Blue, and Yellow, for his birthday. looking at himself he said i only need 1 (lololololyouderpyou). So he wanted to keep Red. naturally my other older brother was given blue. Fianly, because my brothers were assholes they said "haha Conor can have the girl colored one." at first i was like ):, but then as time came i was like haha sucks to suck for you guys, i gots a pickachu following me around and all 3 starters. I actually became the best at all these games, and or a short while my brothers needed my help to defeat brock, because back then we didn't know how typing and stats could effect the game. we just thought it was random. but after a while we all started being quite good. as time went on my oldest brother got Gold, My other older brother got Silver, and I got Crystal. johto was the best region by far. after that my oldest brother lost interest so i got Ruby, and my brother Patrick (the other older brother) got sapphire. then Diamond and Pearl. to this day i have never beaten a game that came after ruby and sapphire. eventually i discovered the internet and found out what Visual Boy Advance was, along with many other emulators. i could play all my favorite old games with an increased speed, AWESOMESAUCE. then i ended up discovering rom hacks like Ruby destiny and Pokemon Brown. I was forever hooked. one day i was playing Pokemon rijon adventures on my computer, when my brother came up and said hey conor look at this. i came over and looked at his laptop and blam there it is. an online Pokemon simulator where you choose your own Pokemon, there own moves, your own strategy and everything you could imagine. and the icing on the cake, it was against other people. I started out by doing what every noob does and trying the old, hypnosis dream eater strategy that worked so wel in the games. it was a fail, but froom there on i only got better at pokemon. that pretty much brigns you up to date. ive been on the server for more than a year and some months now. I got bored with pokemon for a very short while, and right now, me and pokemon are going strong.

I first got into Pokemon when i was 6, and my 15 year old bro at the time gave up playing the game. So I decided to give it a hwirl. But i had no idea what to do, even though the feeling was amazing.

6 years later, here i am, having played only SoulSilver and Black on her DS, and everything else on emulators.

THE END

• 3 months later...

Well I was always the little loner at my first 3 years of school. My parents noticed and though I should stop moping around so they got me a Gamboy color with pokemon Red. Ever since then, I was the kid that could beat anyone with my Charizard and Hitmonlee. Then I grew into it and couldn't play the games past GSC cause I never got a GBA or DS. Still don't have either. Yet, I still have fun plaything them