So it turns out...

Red_Chaos

that my sister was not crazy!

The last couple of nights (maybe a month, idk), my sister swore up and down that something was in her rooming running around at night. Naturally we did not believe her and thought she was maybe just sleep hearing things and stuff. Well yesterday she must have convinced mom to buy some mouse traps because this morning mom set a trap up in her room.

Fast forward to now (9pmish), everybody is in the leaving room and SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, being curious, grabs a flashlight and runs into my sister's room.

AND THERE...was a mouse ! a dead mouse! but a mouse indeed.

we made dad grab the the trap and throw it outside to the lions.

who names shall be Swampy, Sofia, Luey, Cleo, Luey jr and grey cat

you either have a lot of dogs or a lot of cats...

but tfw the sole of my right shoe seems to have been nibbled away by a mouse. The other week the mousetrap my parents set up in the kitchen snagged one. And for my shoe liner to suddenly have a large hole eaten out of it so suddenly with me not wearing my shoes for 3 days out of 5 with no holes before-hand is too farfetched to believe.

you either have a lot of dogs or a lot of cats...

yah....my sister's boyfriend just dropped off 2 kittens aka(Swampy and Sofia) so we have more then we need, although we were down to one female before that...

Yeah cats will help. But they will bring the dead mice to you and other family members or alternatively leave them on tables, pillows and any other place you or others will likely notice them. Just the cats way of showing off but be prepared.

Yeah cats will help. But they will bring the dead mice to you and other family members or alternatively leave them on tables, pillows and any other place you or others will likely notice them. Just the cats way of showing off but be prepared.

:x my cats are outside farm kitties