Serious issue. I need help or an advice.

Nivircity

Okay so luck decided to abandon me "again".... My computer broke down and I lost my 67 hours reborn save (son of a #%^^#*^%).

Now I have to repeat everything. Route 2 quest, PULSE pokemons, Noel -__-, Radomus chess quest..etc

My questions is:

My destroyed saved file has a Togepi , which I got as a lucky encounter in an egg. I seriously can not play a Pokemon game without Togekiss. Is the egg determined when you create your save file or when you pick your starter?...because I picked Mudkip and I would pick it again if it will give me a Togepi egg.

Yep, I'd be perfectly happy to either add a togepi or change the variable so your egg is guaranteed to be a Togepi.

Also, if you gave me your team I could try to replicate it in a copy of my save file (e.g. Give you all of your pokemon and get rid of mine in a game at the end of E15). If you want to do that I'd be happy to do it.

Yep, I'd be perfectly happy to either add a togepi or change the variable so your egg is guaranteed to be a Togepi.

Also, if you gave me your team I could try to replicate it in a copy of my save file (e.g. Give you all of your pokemon and get rid of mine in a game at the end of E15). If you want to do that I'd be happy to do it.

I really don't now how to thank you. I'll play Reborn once i get my new laptop tomorrow and once i reach that even i'll pm you my save file so you can make the egg to Togepi. That's all i need

Thank you again