Help me Ruin Pokemon for my Peers

IdleThoughts

So basically, my school's Anime Club is hosting a Pokemon Tournament, and I want to be sure that my team is ready for anything; however, I'm not the best at creating teams, so I'm open to suggestions.

(Scolipede) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
(Luxray) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Thunder Fang
- Superpower
- Quick Attack
(Gengar) @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Perish Song
- Disable
- Protect
- Sludge Bomb
(Gothitelle) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Protect
- Calm Mind
(Greninja) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Taunt
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
(Garchomp) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
In this competition, there really aren't any restrictions on Pokemon or Legendaries, so I felt free to use any Ubers I felt like. Considering this is mostly built to combat against a group of 20 or so people, what adaptions should I take in forming this team (I already think I have a distinct advantage because I IV bred all of these in game where not everyone probably IV bred, but I'm thinking there might be a few people that have).
Any nitpicks are appreciated.

Knowing HOW this tournament is going to be disputed would help. Simulator like Showdown? Actual games?

I'm fairly certain he means in-game via wifi battles and such, given that he mentioned IV Breeding which is.... kinda pointless on a sim since everything comes standard with perfect genes...

I would swap Luxray for Conkeldurr as you can always BP a Speed zboost to make up for the low speed and it is an incredibly potent Guts sweeper. From there, don't use Toxic Orb, use Flame Orb, as Guts doesn't care about the Attack drop and it kills you slower.If you want to spike stack, I would suggest Custap Berry Sturdy Forrtress over Greninja as it can set up T-Spikes, Regular Spikes, and Rocks, with two layers guaranteed through the priority of Custap Berry. I don't really like the Dual Shadow Tag core, so you might try using another mega instead of Gengar. Salamance is a strong one that requires little support that appreciates hazard support that comes to mind. Another is Mega Pinsir or Medaicham. Pinsir can SD and then just kill with Aerilate Returns/Facades and Quick Attacks/Feints, while Medicham has a field day on unprepared teams.

Yeah but this brings about the question: what Pokemon do you have at your disposal and/or you think you can breed in a reasonable amount of time? I could suggest the perfect strategy and the perfect Pokemon to pull it off, but it would be pointless if you have no way of getting said Pokemon...

Also, in what games is this going to take place? X/Y or OR/AS? Because that would influence your choices in terms of megas, too (speaking of which: what Mega Stones have you obtained?).

I have both games, and Mega Stones are typically easy to come by with all the guides posted out there. Additionally, with the Friend Safari Board on Reddit, it should be simple to retrieve anything which appears there, It is possible to battle against people in ORAS with X/Y, right? Either way, if not, I have two weeks, so I can make an effort to transport them over, all I would have to do is recover their held items.

I didn't quite anticipate Greninja to be a Spike Setter wholeheartedly, but he is supposed to be my lead. Toxic Spikes, in addition to inflicting poison, provides one outlet to use Protean to change types in anticipation of Fairies. Taunt also provides coverage against opposing setters. Additionally, I felt I needed another Special Attacker due to Gothitelle and Gengar being my only means of eliminating Physical Walls. I can see where that could be a bit shaky, but Taunt is a must for me, as that and Perish Song is my means of stopping potential sweepers in their tracks.

Clonkeldor sounds like an interesting addition, as I could always switch into Gothitelle in the event of particularly bulky Water Types, and the Flame Orb actually is a brilliant choice. However, I'm reluctant to replacing Gengar with Salamence, as Gengar is the one pokemon that is fully ready at the moment, and I'm skeptic of including two Physically Attacking dragon types, since I already have Garchomp.

To alleviate the dual dragon problem, you could run Life Orb Gengar or Sash+Taunt Gengar to have another special attacker. Then you could run DD Salamence instead of Garchomp to have move power, as you could do DD, Frustration (with min. happiness to protect from Dittos), Roost, and a filler move of your choice (Fire move like Fire Blast, EQ, Outrage/Dragon Claw). Again, I'm just providing options to use. Don't feel pressured to use them if you don't want to.