RagesSorrow's Pokemon White 2 Team Rocket Challenge

RagesSorrow

So for those of you unaware of the Team Rocket challenge I will list the rules below. I will also be making updates when new videos are posted. I simply request that you leave feedback here and on the video. Enjoy. If anyone also has feedback about how I should commentate to keep it lively just let me know. I'll try to implement it.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

RULES
1.) Other than the starter, the only types allowed are: Poison, Bug, Dark, Ghost, Ground, and certain Normal Types. (Ratatta or Region Equivalent, Meowth, Lickitung, Kangaskhan.)
2.) You're allowed to steal the last Pokemon of any important character. (I.E Gym Leaders, Rivals, Elite 4 Members, Enemy Bosses, Legendary Pokemon Owners.) If a stolen Pokemon Faints it is considered "Freed" and must be released.
3.) All accessible trainers must be defeated before you may move on to another area.
4.) Crush all Enemy Team Members.
5.) You may trade only with trainers participating in the challenge.
6. Your mission is complete when all available Legendary Pokemon of the Region are captured. (Events excluded.)

Edited by RagesSorrow