how to play pokemon life

Pata733

I'm not even sure what game that is, but since the creator of that isn't from this forums, you should go to where you can contact them directly, aka the PokeCommunity fourms. But I guess if someone here who has played it can give you advice on what to do.

To be honest, I didn't understand almost anything on your first post... I'm guessing English is not your main language. That aside, did you need some help with Lunar IPS?

If that's the case:

you should have downloaded Pokemon Life as a .ips file. That is a Patch that you need to apply to a pre-existant Game boy advance file; it can be either .ips or .ups.

For the .ips files, you can do that with a specific program called Lunar IPS (or LIPS).

As this is a Fire Red Hack, you need to have a Pokemon Fire Red file ready; you have to select both files and the program will patch them, turning the Fire red file into the Pokemon Life file you need to open with stuff like VBA, etc.

If you have already tried that, then it's probably because there are different versions of Fire Red... usually using the english one is safer: patching with Lunar IPS using an italian file usually brings fairly weird results.

I hope it's OK if I tried to give some advice about LIPS in general here; if the problem is different then it's better to check external sites.

Edited by Cyaloom