Beryl Ward weather effect?

Jiharo

Check out the Field Effects manual, there are plenty of "weather" effects listed there.

You're forgetting that Hail and Sandstorm are also weather effects.

And the reason you're noticing Electric-type moves aren't Super Effective against Flying-types, is because of the windy weather, which has the same effect as Mega Rayquaza's Ability: Delta Stream. This cuts the weaknesses of Flying-type Pokémon in half.

Check out the Field Effects manual, there are plenty of "weather" effects listed there.

You're forgetting that Hail and Sandstorm are also weather effects.

And the reason you're noticing Electric-type moves aren't Super Effective against Flying-types, is because of the windy weather, which has the same effect as Mega Rayquaza's Ability: Delta Stream. This cuts the weaknesses of Flying-type Pokémon in half.

I know the rest of the weather effects. I'm more of concerned with the current ones like sunny day which brings drought in and rainy days which brings drizzle in. There are no areas so far in that has sandstorm afaik.

I was suspecting Delta Stream to be the culprit but why the reasoning to ue Mega Rayquaza's ability on windy days?

I know the rest of the weather effects. I'm more of concerned with the current ones like sunny day which brings drought in and rainy days which brings drizzle in. There are no areas so far in that has sandstorm afaik.

I really wouldn't expect to sandstorm inside the city anyway. Those walls are pretty big.

The sandstorm is just a case of "we haven't been there yet".

mde got you on the Delta Stream.