Working on my graduate thesis... was wondering if you guys want to take a survey for me?

Guest MegaMagikarp

Guest MegaMagikarp

So, IRL I am a plant type/water type trainer, with a little familiarity in fire and poison types. Anyway, for some of my preliminary research I am putting surveys together. If you have the time, would you like to fill this out? Totally inconsequential and I will love you forever:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14GQvyy_nA-ACdP7E2_twDgGKnrhUKt2DpHTVoUlyr0k/viewform

ok, one thing i have to ask: why are the questions tailored to adults? most of us here are in the age group of either doing school but not really having a job lol.

also i feel as if none of us here are gonna know what aquaponics/hydroponics are.

soo a little insight to as what they do, might help us answer your survey better,

just a thought~

edit: then again, looking at the survey results, it might be just me who doesnt know this due to my ignorance/not caring. my bad.

Guest MegaMagikarp

ok, one thing i have to ask: why are the questions tailored to adults? most of us here are in the age group of either doing school but not really having a job lol.

also i feel as if none of us here are gonna know what aquaponics/hydroponics are.

soo a little insight to as what they do, might help us answer your survey better,

just a thought~

edit: then again, looking at the survey results, it might be just me who doesnt know this due to my ignorance/not caring. my bad.

Ya, I am the grownup playing Pkmn with kids. I did not know what the age trends are and personally don't wanna ask out of embarrassment. I have been posting this on all my active forums and thought I would just throw it here as well. Best case scenario it provokes interest and I can work in educating people with it.... worse case scenario... I get a few answers and more demographics.