Radomus

cosca

By far, this is my favorite character in the game, not only becouse he is like a mad hatter, but becouse he break the third wall when he ask about the amatyst pendant, and say something like: ''I see no reason to ask something like this to a player without dialogue''
LoL, that was genius, this game is becoming one of my favorite games, hope to see it finished some day.

But, after seeing what he did to El, im thinking he is a little evil and twistedminded... Is he part of the meteor team? *dramatic music sounds in the background*

Edited by cosca

no radomus is called randomus but hes funny

No, it's "Radomus", not "Randomus". Why would a person so obsessed with chess be called Randomus?

Check this if you don't believe me. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/characters.html

... Actually, now that I think about it: where did the beard on his overworld sprite come from? None of his other sprites seem to have a beard.

I... really don't know what to make of Radomus. He certainly has his own reasons behind the keystones, but I don't know if his ideas clash or add to Team Meteor's plans.

At max, I could bet he's an ex-member of Meteor. But I don't know :x

... Actually, now that I think about it: where did the beard on his overworld sprite come from? None of his other sprites seem to have a beard.

probably a hat with a beard

I see his "dark side," but in comparison with most of the other cast members, Radomus's "dark" side is like the embrace of a mountain of kittens. You'll see what I mean as you progress more, but I'd rather not post a very specific spoiler or two.

12190935_983561525037538_426404709610436
just let the wookiee win :(

Im stuck up in the chest puzzle, im against Luna, and dont know what to do. I put the king in hake, but i cant hakemate it... some help? if is needed i can put a screenshoot.

Ok, i passed it, thought it would be the last one, now gardervoid... if i need help i update this

Edited by cosca

Look on youtube, there probably are a lot of guides there on how to beat the chess puzzle.

i finished it, next time i get lost in a puzzle i'll search in youtube, thanks.

I think radomus might be an anti-hero type of character, in which case, he'd be even more awesome

mmm didnt saw it that way, yes it make him more awesome, im with you in this