7th Street Stolen Pokemon Thief Location

SurrealBeetle

So if you may recall, on 7th street there is a vendor who sells you this "cool" pokemon, and when you cough up your shards(maybe it was money, im not sure.) some guy jumps off the roof of the building and runs off with it. Where exactly is he??? I finished the most current episode (15) if that is needed.

Well, assuming the pokemon you get hasn't been changed, then it should be the pokemon in the spoiler. If you'd rather be surprised then don't click it.

My+face+when+the+only+shiny+i+ve+ever+se

really? Odd. I thought Amy removed it for good. This would be a late game mon too, but i bet it'll still be useful. I hoped it would be something better. like a dragon

No this sidequest is a continuation of the big 'ol wild 'karp chase, where you keep finding people who stole the magikarp, only to find out they already either had it stolen from them, or they sold it to someone else.

The Magikarp goes from the con artists in the Reborn center to a guy in the Obsidia slums, to a Magma Gang member in Obsidia Ward, to an Aqua Gang member in Lapis Ward, who stole it from the aforementioned Magma Gang member, to the vendor in 7th street.

I bet when we finally catch the thief, it'll turn out he gave it away.

Edited by aquawaffle

• 11 months later...