Full Game Guide Suggestions!

Hypa

Okay I've been talking a lil on the other subforums about creating a full game guide so guys there is some suggestions ill need from you guys i plan to get the work started on the guide tomorrow.

Suggestions:

1.Starter(I'm seriously considering using axew but this will be a guide and not everyone will be bothered to grind out all that time to get it so the easy start for me could be un-representitive of what actually happens in their savefile)

2.Difficulty setting (Im not sure of which difficulty to play on as im unsure of which is the most popular considering doing it on hard and just saying that the other difficulties will be easier due to lower levels and less pokemon to fight)

3.Not everyones play throughs will be the same so im gonna include a list of suggested pokes for each gym wider input for which you found usefull would help greatly in this

Okay Guys thats what i need the suggestions for onto the main events making my life a lil easier! :P

Help Needed:

1. Scripts of what all the npc's say and the Prolouges and cutscenes! I've been asking around for a while and got nowhere just this time it would REALLY cut the time down i would be spending writing meaningless stuff and get onto the more important stuff :3

2.Someone to read over what i type i can sometimes be a little vauge and im sure this could be helped with someone reviewing the guide as i make it so its clear for everyone! :3

Anyways thats all folks!

Hypa Away! -zooms off like a superhero-

Answer to:

1- Though i am not a fan of Froakie/Charmander line, my suggestion would be starting with those popular starters that fall under center of normal curve distribution, it would probably be best representative of most players

2- Intense mode, as you said there are more mons and higher level

3- I will get on that later

Helps:

Currently on my second run pre-Narcissa(normal mode, havent got started on Intense mode), can provide you with the screenshots post Narcissa, tell me which one you need, and the scripts in the form of text or dialogue?

Some points to consider are:

1. Starters as you've mentioned. Viability of each starter be it types, movesets, etc. How each will help you in the game in the long run. The would-be difficulty "setting" of whoever starter you chose. Would-be team revolving that starter but of course its all suggestions to let the readers have an idea.

2. Difficulty would be Intense mode. It could be the default benchmark of the guide given the fact that it's the hardest and it offers the best learning experience for the readers.

3. That's a good idea since that's what Rejuvenation/Reborn is about, to experience a competitive gameplay and not just the usual stick-to-a-team-and-breeze--through the game thingy.

4. Layout of every town/place, hidden items, houses and people, interactions, short description of places or main characters.

5. Sidequests or sidetracks. What to do in a spare time in-game, when to do some stuff. Where to go after you get a certain HM to get some stuff or events etc. Basically a part aside from the main story.

6. Main story of course. LOL. And since it's a guide, it will be spoiler-filled

7. Possible glitch or errors when doing something. More like a warning for the readers to prevent some of them. ie. talking to someone in this direction causes blah blah or whatever.

These are some of what I can think, will edit if there's more. Anyways, good luck man! :)

Yes, love the idea. I've been using the V5 guide...alot of the items have either been 'cut' or move to other locations.
I'm on my way to the third gym (barely on my way) so I can help you out on that part if you want. I also bookmarked your guide too so I can also read over what you type :)