Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Can't get the Growlithe...

Shpee

Question

Hello, as you are nearly all aware, you need to find the 5 policemen to get a growlithe, however, the chief of the Police Department seems to never show up, even though I'm sure I found all 5 policemen.

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG

Any help will be appreciated.

Edited by Shpee

7 answers to this question

As I recall, you also need to find the dead police man for the event to be completed. Have you done that? The pictures aren't working on my computer, so I can't tell. You might also need to trigger a certain point in the story too.

As I recall, you also need to find the dead police man for the event to be completed. Have you done that? The pictures aren't working on my computer, so I can't tell. You might also need to trigger a certain point in the story too.

Yeah, I did find the dead policeman. Also, I've completely finished the story E15 wise so that can't be the problem. In one of the pictures, you can see that I rescued all of the policemen, even the growlithe that you get is there but the Chief isn't there.

They might be at coreys gym if you beat taka and zel before you went to get the growlithe

I checked at Corey's gym and I didn't see anyone there.

Edited by Shpee