Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Question about Magikarp (E15)

PYREHades

Question

8 answers to this question

No. The event with the seller and the thief continues at the Slums with a battle against a kid, then at Lapis Ward with a battle (or 2, I can't remeber exactly) against a Magma/Aqua Gang Member, and then at the 7th Street the event should fire when you return to the city after getting HM Fly. The last sub-event (or the whole event, who knows?) is subject to change in further episodes.

This long, convoluted and unfinished event is due to Magikarp evolving into Gyarados, a pretty OP pokemon in the community's opinion.

i already started the 7th street event (a guy on the roof top once again steals the pokemon) ANYONE KNOWS HOW THE FUCK U CONTINUE?????????????

That event has not been completed yet, still under development, probably next update will address that~

Edited by TimTim

i already started the 7th street event (a guy on the roof top once again steals the pokemon) ANYONE KNOWS HOW THE FUCK U CONTINUE?????????????

Calm down. Like TimTim said, the event isn't finished (Because Ame relishes in not giving us OP pokemanz, look how long it took for us to get mienshao and weavile), so we don't get it for a while at least. Dunno if it's coming up in ep 16, but I don't particularly care since I got my magi from my ep 9 file, and then never used it, which is ironic.