my story in reborn

nugget_22

this will be my account of what happened in my playthrough of reborn. enjoy!

prologue:not a warm welcome

so i was coming through the tourmaline desert on a train because i wanted to challenge the league. on the train i was talking to ame who manages the reborn league and i told her my name. im nugget by the way and i come from ecruteak city in johto. as the train pulls into the station it stops there is a small hiss so me and ame get off the train as fast as we can then it explodes. :( how will i get home now?

chapter 1:starting my adventure

me and ame had luckily got out before the station collapsed so that was good. ame says she needs to go to the grand hall and then victoria and julia come up and say i should go there too. julia is the electric gym leader and victoria comes from apophyll academy. so i go to the grand hall because everywhere else is blocked and i meet victoria and ame there. i go up to the starter room and it has 3 tables with six pokemon on each i pick fennekin which is on the far end of the middle table because i like foxes. i go back down stairs and while julia is upstairs someone called cain challenges me to a battle creepily. he/she i cant tell sends out a nidoran m and i send out pyro my fennekin. it was basically a scratch/tackle battle and i won. :D we go heal up our pokemon and then victoria finds us and challenges us to a battle. she sends out tepig and i send out pyro and i win again. after the battle they say the gym leaders are really tough and every one has 6 pokemon. but the gym is my next destination so i should go there.

my team

pyro the fennekin

level 7

feel free to post what you think :D

next post will be tomorrow if i have time

Edited by nugget_22

Hey there friendo! I just wanted to say good luck and with hard work and determination you'll make it through. I got faith in you.

But the gyms are hard here, like titanium. So if you think you're gonna run through em easy

You're gonna have a bad time.

chapter 2-8: skip

ok i played the game too fast so recap

chapter 2:peridot ward

fern battle 1: pfft

aster and eclipse: gg

julia: died one time then one the second with half my team alive (kricketune fury cutter swept after toxic spikes trubbish)

chapter 3:obsidia ward pt 1

victoria battle 2: cool

i used the swirlix dispenser free pokemon lol

scrafty gang: a little difficult this game is starting to get trickier :D

cain battle 2: fun

chapter 4:obsidia ward pt 2

tangrowth fight 1: trubbish used toxic spikes then acid spray and braixen and espurr finished him off

chapter 5:onyx ward

fern battle 2: pfft x2

florinia: didnt die but was kind of tricky i used toxic fury cutter and flame charge from kricketune and braixen and after they fainted i used my hariyama to finish her cradily as i got there by the time the other two fainted but i had to use a super potion on hariyama

chapter 6:jasper ward

taka battle 1/tangrowth fight 2:his chatot sweeped me the first time but second time i took him out by using my luxio

i found out i had a shiny nidoran m from the game corner

chapter 7:beryl meteor fight

taka and ZEL both battle 2:recap

hariyama luxray vs glaceon lileep

hariyama luxray vs espeon lileep

hariyama luxray vs umbreon lileep

hariyama meowstic vs lileep

braixen meowstic vs pulse tangrowth mk 3

luxray meowstic vs chatot

i win

chapter 8:corey

sweep meowstic numel suicide lava plume on mist field die on crobat :(