A pokemon rol game.

cosca

Sometimes i play rol with friends, a rip of D&D, or without dice and super free world with a funny plot, just to kill time and have tons of fun.
I was thinking in make a pokemon one, with no dice, some thing like the animated show, where you can chace your dream to be the very best. But couse is a team game, like 3 to 5 players and a Game Master, there will be no gyms, and not a lot of trainer vs trainer combats. More like a classy rol game, some easy quests from the people you see. ''Yo, go get ma milk, and serch for this shit item that i lost, you'll be paid.'' Then some serius thing, like ¿team rocket? doing some bad things. Thinking in a story line, or an open world with events in places.
Gen 1, maibe gen 2.

So, im asking:
1)Do you think i have to put the starters for the players? Or, should i put some pokemons, like geodude, abra, odish, weedle, eevee, etc?
2)Less pok per team? It will be a co-op so i dont think to allow a 6 poke team for each player.
3)What is the power of a pokemon? I mean, can a Onix destroy a city if no one with a strong pokemon can stop it? Or pokemon with trainers are less wild and strong, so they cant do that dmg to the human rase? I know a pokemon can destroy thing, we all remember that tentacruel cap fro season 1 of pokemon, but, we are tlaking about a rol game, things cant be that OverPower.
4)Thats all for now, i will extend the post wile i do the game.

sorry if i put it a wrong way, this will be played be me and my friends, at my house XD not in the forum! i didnt know where to put the post, so i see roleplaying and pum, here it is.

ok, i think this is in a worng place, i will make it deleted, and post it in other place.

Edited by cosca

Hmmm, it think Trainer's Journal might be a good place to put this. HEE!!! After all it's sharing the result of your games with us. Or you could storyize it and tell the events that happen in game as if they were a story!!! It would take more work that way but you could definitely turn it into a fun CW project for the Creative Writing forums. If you'd like anymore detail don't be afraid to pm as I'd love to discuss the craft with you or help out in anyway if you need it. I'll be happy to help wither way you do it. ((I can also move the topic if you like to the Trainer's Journel rather than delete it. Up to you.))

Hmmm, it think Trainer's Journal might be a good place to put this. HEE!!! After all it's sharing the result of your games with us. Or you could storyize it and tell the events that happen in game as if they were a story!!! It would take more work that way but you could definitely turn it into a fun CW project for the Creative Writing forums. If you'd like anymore detail don't be afraid to pm as I'd love to discuss the craft with you or help out in anyway if you need it. I'll be happy to help wither way you do it. ((I can also move the topic if you like to the Trainer's Journel rather than delete it. Up to you.))

yeah, move it pleace. thanks for the help, i thing will do it this night (is 11:10 pm here) or start it tomorrow. if i have some thing that dont fit in my head i ask you. in a shitty english, of course.

PD: prepare to taste justice, shovel justice!!