My rp :D

nugget_22

Okay so the roles can be as nuts as you want but I have a few rules and a template.

Rule 1: I hate the sue family they are too perfect so no mary/gary/larry/fairy? sues please.

Rule 2: pg13 or something and like normal server rules.

Rule 3: no -dodged- or -miss- that means you are scaredy cat

But honestly can you keep to these rules.

Story:this is in 2075 after the flame war on the internet became true because of the evil wishing god paprikus(bad)the flying centaur he has 3 sons 2 of the sons, sesamein(good)the angel and cabbagon(good)the centaur protected the halves of the earth from their dad

meanwhile a little chunk came loose from sesameins(good) side and one from cabbagons(good) side then sesamein decided to glue it together as a safe haven would be good incase they failed to protect either half as they were protecting the world, compostus,(good) the third son decided to come behind his dad and push them away in the sun. compostus was a slime but nobody cared as he saved the world but then sesamein and cabbagon realised that would cause a super nova so they protected the safe haven as the other halfs had become compostus(bad) realm of slime which he went through a portal too and hid there while cabbagon and sesamein got trapped in his dragon statue now in 2081 the safe haven people are getting attacked by the slimes and some of them have inherited weird powers from the trapped gods it is up to them to conquer compostus and save earth

You live in a giant city /----------------------------\ with lots of floors

/-----------------------------\

/------------------------------\ ___

/--------------------------------\ /------\

Everyone stays in the little building

/ooooooooooooooooooooooo\ "ahhh help it's too cramped"

The baddies stay in the big one

/ _O_ O \ "haha we have so much space"

/ / \ /\ \

there are different locations like :

big bad bell tower

sizzles sausages

and most importantly

donsodie city

so donsodie city is the baddies bit also the baddies are slimes so its made of slime also theres gaps in the walls that they can go through and hide in then swallow you so be a bit careful there is 10 floors and a pent house with a portal to the slimy castle which has 3 floors then the kings room

i will give guidance if i think its getting a bit TOO sidetracked as you have to explore donsodie city because plot

major events:

18th sep 2075:flame war comes real

4th march 2079:the baddies moved into the temple

template:

name(even nicknames or one name)

gender(any type)

age(-10000 to 10000)

personality

power

extra

hobbies

food

story

appearance

move where you want

make a location

make pie

enjoy

my role:

nugget

male

clever laid back

acrylic bend (make plastic object into anything but plastic)

very good distractions

video games

steak bake lasagne potato bacon and spring onion salad

he got attacked by birds in his house and he ran out but bird pecked light switch and the house blew up and the baddies blew up my friends house and we got put in the camp :( but i made a plastic yacht but it melted infact i made a plastic planet and it melted and caused a big gas cloud which went into jupiter making it a star so we have two suns yay but i work at sizzles sausages and a lot of stuff in the resteraunt is plastic so yeah.

brown hair blue tshirt red jeans

idea: at night you can explore at the big building but its dangerous

also the big baddie is called compostus he wants to turn our garden into compost but your only supposed to do that with rotten stuff so hes anti-eco

Edited by nugget_22

Nugget, you may want to detail your world a bit more. Also, I would suggest speaking with Hukuna or Murdoc, the RP gurus in these parts, for a bit of assistance in developing more fully. I hope this goes well for you!