SPOILERS At the end of Ch15

Shadolance

So everything in this is going to be a spoiler, you have been warned.

So I beat the latest gym leader and I'm in that room. There was a message about coming back to and staying in that room once the new episode is released, what am I allowed to do/not do in the mean time? I'm a bit confused. Can I still go around and train/catch pokemon or do I really have to stay in that room until the new update? Or is it just that I need to come BACK to that room in order to update porperly? Thanks guys!

Also, side note, is there a way to get a Froakie if I didn't choose it as my starter in the game yet? Really want to get a shiny one but I needed CYndaquil as my starter :3

You are allowed to do whatever you want for the time being. When E16 comes out, you must save in a safe place (basically anywhere Ame doesn't explicitly list as off limits), and then proceed back to that last room to resume with E16 (while playing E16). Froakie is not available as an event yet, so no. Sadly, Cyndaquil is available at 7th street so you got the short end of the stick.

No way to get Froakie yet. However, you can go out and explore. You can even go back to Reborn City. Just walk through the gate going right out of the circus. One of the policeman will be gone, and you can explore. Just go back to that room before you boot up E16 when it is released.

I would suggest you take this time to prepare your team for the next episode. I recently beat it too, and am trying to catch more Pokemon so I can have a large team to swap to when need be.

And don't fret about Froakie, I'm sure it will get added eventually. I also chose Cyndaquil, and haven't regretted it once.

An alternate option is starting a new game, I recently started a new game opting for Protean Froakie, and all went well -- it was hilarious because I somehow managed to beat the first gym with pretty much only Froakie (I had a plan on my team and didn't want to catch undesirables). Thanks Protean Quick-Attack. :D

well you can Start a new game and do a mono run or something, breed some crazy oped mons to help you with next gym,try to some how complete your pokedex. Also you can always trade mons in the trading thread here if you want mons which don't have an in game event cause you already have beaten samson and if you want to trade without any of those restriction like no trading 2 or more mystery egg mons ect ect you can trade here

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help guys, I know I'm replying fairly late but wanted to let you know I did read your replies and have been enjoying the game since. Cheers :)

PS - Too bad about the Froakie. Can't wait for it though :)