TMNT Season 3 finale

ScuzBrains

None of my friends that watch are caught up, and I don't want to spoiler them, so I decided to make a post askign others if they want to also talk about the finale!! That two-parter was ridiculous, and I have some theories on how things might resolve and what might happen in the future.

For how that whole Annihilation Earth business-

I think Mikey "fixing" the end of Crognard is going to play a part in it, I'm thinking they're gonna meet back up with Renet (hopefully she's more her own character rather then just a love interest for a character who didn't need one >>) and she'll help them patch things up, however... (Spoliers for Wakfu season one under the /next/ spoiler tag)

In Wakfu, the main villain for season one was a time wizard, trying to turn back time hundreds of years to save his family from a flood, I won't go too much into it, but he kills /many/ people trying to perfect the machine that will help him do so, thinking it to be a small price, as when he goes back in time, everything will be fixed. Main characters are killed just before he uses this machine, and Nox (the villain) and Yugo(the hero) get sent back, not years, but around an hour. Yugo defeats Nox, and then realizes that his friends aren't dead in this timeline, he goes to the battlefield just in time to save them, but one still dies. Seeing as Splinter died before the blackhole, i think we might get a situation similar coming up in season four.

As for hopes for season 4:

-Mona Lisa not being "love-interest McCuteface", I've heard different things about her interactions with the turtles, but I hope if she /is/ yet another love interest, I hope it's not the main focus of her screen time like it's been with nearly every female character thus far.

-A same-sex relationship: Cartoon Network's had a few now, and Disney and even Nick itself have featured some in their shows, so I really hope TMNT can get one in their cast

-Hun and/or Vizioso getting mutated

-Mikey and Donnie have been said by the writers to be neuroatypical, Mikey having ADHD-I and Donnie having OCD (I have this too, and my compulsions are very similar to his so I really like this aspect.), I hope we get more on that in the show's canon (one of the comics briefly touches on Mikey).

-I /really/ hope the whole Leonardo/Karai thing is dropped, it's really skeevy since they're technically related and I get really uncomfortable when it gets bought up

-Zog return + redemption

-Fugitoid not being annoying, he seems very promising but hoo boy I am not fond of his VA

What do you guys think of the finale? What are your thoughts and theories regarding season four? What show-in-show are the turtles going to watch in space? Feel free to discus anything about TMNT (mostly 2k12 but eh feel free to go into other continuities) here! Really my only rule is no Tcest, like please I'd rather not talk about that it makes me /very/ uncomfortable

Cartoon Network and Disney have same-sex relationships in their shows? Which shows? I don't think I've ever seen this before...

Anyways, I hope that Hun and Vizioso get mutated, too. I've been hearing that one of them will become Tokka, but that dream will have to wait for a while...

Cartoon Network and Disney have same-sex relationships in their shows? Which shows? I don't think I've ever seen this before...

Anyways, I hope that Hun and Vizioso get mutated, too. I've been hearing that one of them will become Tokka, but that dream will have to wait for a while...

Cartoon Network has Ruby and Sapphire on Steven Universe and Jeff(I think is his name? I'm not sure I don't watch this one)'s parents, and a couple in a restaurant scene on Clarence. As for Disney, on Good Luck Charlie, there was an episode where Charlie had a playmate with "two mommies"

And ohman seeing Tokka in 2k12's style would be way rad, if we are getting him, out of introduced characters, my money's on Hun

Oh yeah! I remember that episode of Good Luck Charlie! I don't really pay much attention to Steven Universe, so I didn't know that part.

I can see how Tokka would be Hun, because he is the leader of the Purple Dragons, and dragons are reptiles, which turtles are reptiles as well. So this, I can see happening. I can also imagine Vizioso being Tokka because of his gigantic size (Kinda like how Sterranko became Rocksteady and Zeck became Bebop).

Oh yeah! I remember that episode of Good Luck Charlie! I don't really pay much attention to Steven Universe, so I didn't know that part.

I can see how Tokka would be Hun, because he is the leader of the Purple Dragons, and dragons are reptiles, which turtles are reptiles as well. So this, I can see happening. I can also imagine Vizioso being Tokka because of his gigantic size (Kinda like how Sterranko became Rocksteady and Zeck became Bebop).

Oh yeah true man! There's also that trio of Purple Dragons to consider, they haven't gotten much screen time since s1, maybe they'll come back as mutants

If they came back as mutants, that would actually be cool to see. If they turned into dragon-looking mutants, they would certainly live up to their name.

The official Playmates(the company that does TMNTs figures) Twitter's been talking about Groundchuck and Dirtbag, maybe they'll be rebooted into 2k12 as some new mutations of per-established characters?

Also, Don Visioso might be a reference to the 80s character, Don Turtlelee, maybe through that connection of names there's a hint that he'll be the new Tokka? That feels like a bit of a stretch though...