Cryptids *^*

ScuzBrains

With Halloween approaching I've been reading a lot(er.. more then usual anyway) into cryptids and mythological creatures and I wanna know what others think of them! I'd like to ask people not to comment shooting down others beliefs or proposed experiences, if you're posing a comment on a cryptid or critter/beast you find interesting but don't personally believe in, I don't mind you saying so, but if someone comments with an experience I'd rather not have any "lol fake" type comments. So with that lil ramble out of the way, let the cryptid communication commence.

tumblr_nsvvnjC1wM1udszego1_1280.png

(picture by mothmandaily.tumblr.com )

Edited by ScuzBrains

I feel like I've heard "Cryptid" Before somewhere..

I don't remember where.

I think it was a video-game.

Maybe it was a book 0_0

Or a movie....?

Cryptids are plants or animals that have not been confirmed to exist by scientists, popular ones are Bigfoot, Mothman, Werewolves, ect; .u.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Well that's god to know, but

I think in the context I'm thinking of,

The word was used to describe a particular race of some sort..

My loss of memory is rather vexing x_x

YES, FOUND IT!

7fe59fb286362e30f3dd748957fa2eb3.png

Edited by Juuzou

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Well that's god to know, but

I think in the context I'm thinking of,

The word was used to describe a particular race of some sort..

My loss of memory is rather vexing x_x

YES, FOUND IT!

7fe59fb286362e30f3dd748957fa2eb3.png

Oh! I've only played CoD once at a friend's house, I had no idea they had a cryptid themed monster, that's pretty cool!

It's not played all that much, people tend to prefer "Zombies" for some reason 0_0

Anyhow, I'm happy I found out where I heard it before :D

(As a side note, your title is missing a letter! I think... I'm not an expert on cryptological syntax)

Oh gosh, good catch! I'll fix that rn ^u^

I don't really believe that things such as cryptids exist though I'm not gonna rule it out, I do love hearing about them though and researching them it's a weird sense of insecurity that for some reason is enjoyable

Yeah! That's pretty much how I feel, though I do think a few of them are real, the more simple ones anyway. I mean, you gotta remember, people thought platypus and coelacanth didn't exist!

Are there any cryptids that have caught your attention recently that caused you to create this thread?

Not any in specifics, just more of a lack of things to watch/read about them, i was hoping maybe through hearing others thoughts they'd also share films/shows/other stuff about cryptids. And I really like hearing people's thoughts on them .u.

Hmm, Cryptids..

The Mothman, the Jersey Devil(?), Bigfoot, Nessie, Chupacabras..

I can't really prove/disprove their existence, due to what they call "The Devil's Proof", but they are very interesting.

The Mothman in particular strikes me as the most interesting out of all.

Mothman is way intriguing, he's just so mysterious.