Getting a Life

Shamitako

Alright, so I had a bleh weekend and have realized something of importance. I needa get my priorities straight. So the following is going to be an ordered list of literally everything I do in a day (outside like, meals and whatnot) by priority. The next item on the list may not be started until the previous is finished (A little looser the farther down the list you get as most of the games are never "complete"). Why am I putting this here? So that the people I interact with here won't wonder why I may not have appeared. So, without further ado, Lexi's Priority List:

1. English
  2. Geometry
  3. German
  4. Biology
  5. Government
  6. Art History (After this is complete Clicker Heroes and the Reborn forums may be opened)
  7. ANKL
  8. Fate/Reborn
  9. OSAF
  10. Buster 3 (After this is finished Showdown may be opened)
  11. Smite
  12. YouTube
  13. Reading current book for at least one chapter
  14. RIFT/DOMO
  15. Terraria/KSP/Other misc. games depending on mood
  16. League
  17. Reborn Minecraft
  18. Miscellaneous animu/TV stuff

So basically, if I don't appear to post in an RP it means I didn't finish my school for the day. And if I don't show up on Showdown it's because I took too long posting (or didn't get my school done) etc.

I think there are quite a few of us who could probably help with English things. General knowledge, editing, phrasing, etc.

My microbio class, even as an easy, non-biomajor course (aka for medical field students) is quite the refresher of things biology for me. Mayhaps I may help there.

Government. iirc you don't live in the US so I'd actually be interested in learning about your own country's government.

I also get the feeling that you might want your friends to ask you about what you've managed to do each day in order to help keep you on track because I'm lazy and that's kind of something I would do if I were serious about being unlazy.

Good luck.

Well, I don't really need help with school, I can easily blow through my schoolwork like it's nothing so long as I actually get started on it. Thus why I'm doing this thing to help me get started on it

Also, I am a resident of the US @Mael

BTW, I'm on the forums, meaning I achieved my goals for the day :D

Aw yehhhh, Smite's above League.

But in reality, I should probably make something like this. The problem is that I'm such a procrastinator that I'd never stick to it. And probably never get around to it in the first place.

Geez friend. I see you're not ahead in English, Geometry, Bio, and Govt.

If you ever want help, I've gotten straight A's in Bio, and I'm currently taking Anatomy, which is a way more advanced version of Bio. English is an across-the-board topic I assume others are good at as well. Assuming you are taking AMERICAN government, I took AP Govt. and if you're from somewhere else, I've still taken AP Comparative Govt. and passed the tests with 3/5, and if you really need help with Geometry, that was one of my better math subjects. PM me if you ever need help with any of these things.

K, so, breaking this for a just moment to pop this into the thread: http://prntscr.com/8gocpo

My lowest grade ever was a flat C, I'm fine owo

The issue is just that I have a tendency to stress out and not do things, so I'm setting up rules for myself to help me actually get things done