Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Issue with 3rd Gym.

am!rrrr

Question

Okay, so I've found the Growlithe as the guide to the location I was using was outdated. However, there is still nobody currently in the 3rd Gym. Is there another task I must complete before I head over? Using episode 15.

Got my answers, thanks.

Edited by am!rrrr

6 answers to this question

Why is this in On the Hunt?

Has a door to a room appeared after you changed all the switches. Just to clarify you found 4 living police officers and one dead one. You have also had a double battle against Taka and ZEL?

If this doesn't help, upload your save and I'll take a look.

Edit: The switches need to be the other colour I think.

Edited by mde2001

I have no idea where the last policeman is, but for the gym, the switches need to all be red, not blue. Once they're red, there should be a door near the tubes that opens up .u.

wow LOL. the video I was using for some help must've either just been totally wrong or outdated. But yeah I was able to find the growlithe, but the switches should be the issue now. How can I either delete this thread or close it?

Why is this in On the Hunt?

Has a door to a room appeared after you changed all the switches. Just to clarify you found 4 living police officers and one dead one. You have also had a double battle against Taka and ZEL?

If this doesn't help, upload your save and I'll take a look.

Edit: The switches need to be the other colour I think.

Cause i needed some help finding the police man and the gym leader :P but yeah, I think the video i used was just outdated or gave me completely wrong information. But thank you!

Edited by am!rrrr