What would you like to change in your life

mar_mar

Hello guys and girls! I was having this idea today, so I decided to start that tpoic, conversation or whatever you'd like to call it...especially today I can't stop thinking about what I would like to change in my life in general, like people who surround me and some situations that happened or like how to make me feel more alive...I think you all know what I mean. So..what would you like to change in your lives? Any future dreams or ambitions? Anything that made you feel like you're fed up with someone or something? I think it's quite a deep topic.

The long term goal I have is to make Chief Warrant Officer, they are basically masters of their respected rate, and they get to wear their rating badge as a collar device, which would be cool, because the ET rate has a cool badge. Basically I'm so good at my job they let me wear it where I go, so yeah big dreams.

The long term goal I have is to make Chief Warrant Officer, they are basically masters of their respected rate, and they get to wear their rating badge as a collar device, which would be cool, because the ET rate has a cool badge. Basically I'm so good at my job they let me wear it where I go, so yeah big dreams.

That's a really nice dream, it's good to have ambition nowadays. Keep that up! :)

As of now, get a steady girlfriend and stop my addiction for Sour Patch Kids. Both are amazing but I'd prefer a female companion over a candy companion.

We all find someone to be with, don't look for a gf too much though, a relationship will come on its' own so..I hope you'll find what you want! :)

*Serious thing* For me to stop hiding something from my friends, family, and mainly the public. Some people here know what I'm talking about.

Well, be comfortable with yourself and when you're ready tell them. Idk what you're hiding of course but y'know..just a friendly advice. :)

This post

Well, at least there's a variety on opinions here. :P:)

I'd like to have a bit more fun. Lately I've been too busy.

Me too..I totally agree with you. ^-^

#1 Stop being quiet

#2 Stop being lazy

#3 Get gud

Sometimes I feel like I have to be less quiet too, I get that feeling.

I honestly want to be successful and happy. I'm happy now, and I'm working a lot harder than I used too. And change a few ideas in the world.

Well, Sonic, if someone wants something can actually make it come true. I wish the best! :D

As of now, get a steady girlfriend and stop my addiction for Sour Patch Kids. Both are amazing but I'd prefer a female companion over a candy companion.

hqdefault.jpg

i mean you can have candy and a girlfriend named candy lol

uhh

i would change where i live