Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Replacement

MajinBroly

Question

11 answers to this question

You can get scraggy after you're done with Apophyll. There's a dull key in the south-eastern part of the pre-railnet area. Also in apophyll you can get Meditite after you talk to some people there. Also if you're earlier than those, you can get makuhita or mankey in the same place you got pancham and later on you can have ralts (in the railnet after you get the corrupted ball) and then find a dawn stone in the byxbysion cave or whatever it's called and evolve male ralts to Gallade. (I think best options are Medicham/Gallade/Scrafty).

Actually pyrro, Scraggy isn't available til around the time you get to Shade like SkyRunner pointed out. You need the Dull Key, which requires you to gain access to the Underground Railnet as well as have the HM Strength.

Majin, you're better off just getting a Hariyama and using that instead of the Pangoro. To get a Makuhita, just go into the Obsidia Slums and just run around til you encounter one.

Yeah, I got a Scraggy before I even got close to Shade, I think (hail that Play Rough Azumarill!)

Just... make sure you have the 'mon to be several lv. 50ish Pangoro in a row (unless the event changed from E14.5). Like I said, Azumarill+Revives is godly.

after i got hariyama i decided im not gonna use fighting pokemon at all lol only pokemon that can learn fighting moves since fighting pokemon suck lol

If I may, I would recommend getting the Spritzee from the Flower Shop in the Lapis Ward, train it up until Lv.31 to wear it learns Moonblast and keep Draining Kiss on it, then use a Linkstone on it to evolve it into Aromatisse, but make sure to also but a Sachet from the same Flower Shop, that's how Spritzee evolves! Trade it holding a Sachet! Or in this case, use a Linkstone!

If I may, I would recommend getting the Spritzee from the Flower Shop in the Lapis Ward, train it up until Lv.31 to wear it learns Moonblast and keep Draining Kiss on it, then use a Linkstone on it to evolve it into Aromatisse, but make sure to also but a Sachet from the same Flower Shop, that's how Spritzee evolves! Trade it holding a Sachet! Or in this case, use a Linkstone!

might just get one :D