Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sunflora?

Setari

Question

So I'm in the area in the morning as per the guide to the game for a Sunflora, however I seem to be having trouble getting a wild one. Is that the correct area or is the guide off? Just curious if it's just super rare or I'm not looking in the correct timespan (730 AM).

Edit: I am looking in Obsidia park, btw.

Edit: Also looking for electrike, the guide says it's in the first alleyway you get access to (or, it's in that section so I'm assuming) but I can't find it. There was a Blitzle by the peridot gym so that's not it.

Edited by Setari

4 answers to this question

About Electrike, have you set the time to Night-time?

I was reading there was some discussion whether or not it needed to be nighttime. I'll check back on it when I get a chance then, since I'm in Beryl now haha.

So I'm in the area in the morning as per the guide to the game for a Sunflora, however I seem to be having trouble getting a wild one. Is that the correct area or is the guide off? Just curious if it's just super rare or I'm not looking in the correct timespan (730 AM).

11% chance to find a Sunflora in Obsidia Park, during the morning. That is the right time, so I guess you're just unlucky.

It happens to all of us ;__;

try using a pokemon with the ability illuminate(watchog/volbeat) helps speed things up. and yes you are at the correct are and time for sunflora. guess u need more luck. i caught mine before vsing the pulse.