Black/White 2 team of 5 to cover every type

Nhadala

I started playing Black/White 2 and im not really knowledgable about Unova or the pokemon you can find in that game, i never really planned, i just caught pokemon based on what i like and always came up with a good team, this time i decided to share. :)

In this thread i will plan out my team and i want feedback. :)

I dont know how to find Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Flamethrower, but i assume that they are easy to get, please do tell if i am wrong.

I also assume that you get an Eevee at some point, although i dont know.

I want moves that are learned by tm or level-up to be included only, no egg moves.

Leavanny(Physical): Covers Rock, Ground, Water, Grass, Dark, Psychic and Ghost

Gothitelle(Special): Covers Poison, Water, Flying, Ghost

Hydreigon(Special): Covers Grass, Bug, Steel, Psychic, Ghost, Dragon, Fire, Ground, Rock.

Vaporeon(Tanky, Special): Covers Grass, Dragon, Fire, Rock, Ground.

This leaves two slots and Normal Uncovered, i need a physically tanky pokemon that can learn a fighting type move, as for the 6th slot, i assume that it will be some HM slave.

It would also be good to know when i can get all these pokemon, early/middle/late.

Edited by Nhadala

Well... I'll try to give you help via memory so don't trust my judgments too much.

Sewaddle is available very early - even before Gym 1.

Eevee should be the next available Pokemon - in the city which hosts the third gym.

Next, Gothita. Available before Gym 4.

Unfortunately, Hydreigon will be available very late in the game. In fact, it can only be caught in Victory Road (as Zweillous).

As for a physical tank that is able to learn a Fighting type move, Scrafty, Heracross, Aggron, Eelektross, Seismitoad, Metagross, Golurk comes into mind.

Eevee is available to be caught in Castelia City(in an area of the city only accessible by going through the sewers).

Flamethrower tm is found on Route 23.

Thunderbolt tm is found in Victory Road.

Ice Beam tm is found in the Giant Chasm.

All of these areas are right next to each other and only accessible after the 8th gym. So you'll have to go without the TMs for most of the game.

Also, you don't really need a HM slave on your team the whole time. The main path is never really blocked in Unova, HMs are usually just for side stuff and shortcuts.

Edited by aquawaffle