The Unofficial Reborn Fantasy Football League

Red_Chaos

I am looking to form a fantasy football league for the upcoming 2015-2016. The draft would be snake format, first come first serve for draft position.

A team will be composed of

1 QB, 2RB ,2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, D/ST, 1K and 7 bench players

If you are interested pls pm me your email address so i can send you an invite and the password to join.

Draft Starts Wed Aug 19 9:00 PM ET

SIGN UP DEADLINE IS WED AUG 19, 8:45 PM (because i need email information ect...)

if you can not make this time, please preset your auto pick or the computer will give you highest espn ranked player.

Any questions maybe be posted here or pmed to me. This thread will be used as a discussion board for trades, smack talk (Reborn Forum Rules apply), and how the season is shaking out.

Okay Commish,

Is the Draft date the join deadline for the league?

uh........ i would say because i need your email to send you an invite( and because red has terrible luck) the sign up dead line will be at 8:45PM. I dont think you can add players once the draft starts.

BUMP, remember today is draft day!

Edit:

Do to unseeable events Red can't read and is stupid the draft night will be postpone until 7 more players are found. Apparently ESPN Rules won't let you start with less then ten. The league has been sent to public in attempt to follow the rules.