...so the [Spoilers]

Kiryuu

Time machine were you go a previous event of the game.

I imagine, the only purpose of using this is to catch the Shadow Poke you miss right? Or potentially catch them again for

better nature...

I notice the EV's are sort of rigged. One of the 2 Shadows Poke I have, have 19 on all of them. The other one 21 on all of them.

This is intentional right?

Yea, it is intentional. I can't say what the reason for it is, but Jan definitely intended it to be like that.

And I don't believe you can get a different nature for the Shadow mons. I thought they were all set, no matter if you catch them once or twice.

Yea, it is intentional. I can't say what the reason for it is, but Jan definitely intended it to be like that.

And I don't believe you can get a different nature for the Shadow mons. I thought they were all set, no matter if you catch them once or twice.

This is true i tried but failed to change the nature

Actually, the nature and iv's are set the first time you battle the trainer, so yeah. You have to reset in the first encounter if you want a different nature. And due to essentials limitations, the IV's all have to be the same if it's caught from a trainer.

Actually, the nature and iv's are set the first time you battle the trainer, so yeah. You have to reset in the first encounter if you want a different nature. And due to essentials limitations, the IV's all have to be the same if it's caught from a trainer.

This is some good info. Thanks