Waifus, husbandos and everything in between!

Felicity

THERE'S A PSYCHO PASS 2??!?! ( do you mean another series apart from the first 20-something or are thosee 20-something episodes the first 2 seasons?)

yeah, and there's also a movie that's been recently subbed. though neither are as great as the original series, you should still check them out.

i wouldnt call akane waifu material either, but shes certainly one of the best female protagonists out there, along with saki from shinsekai yori. some of the other psycho-pass characters are definitely waifu/husbando material though, especially kagami, shion, yayoi and kagari

also, speaking of shinsekai yori... (INCOMING FEELS, BEST GRILL AND ONE TRUE YURI PAIR)

tumblr_mb30iotFDe1rx1dfqo1_500.gif

ouoVLYL.png

vSZXcGT.png

29IXSAP.png

tumblr_mg4aqzCZk71rx1dfqo1_500.gif

Edited by Gore

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could I forget?!

BETTER THAN MISAKA

1362664611887.png

BRB BRACING FOR RAGE

Seriously though, Uiharu's awesome.

...You monster Uiharu is P great tho

Ahem, the Lexi's Great Waifu List:

4272134-nv4f3oq.jpg

Saber is just awesome

maria_holic_mariya_8742.jpg

Mariya is just adorable

Railgun is awesome and adorkable owo

...You monster Uiharu is P great tho

If it makes everyone feel any better, Misaka's a close second for that series... Actually maybe third now that I finished Railgun and learned of Haruue Erii... Please don't hit me.

*Throws a quarter at Flux's face* DW, I won't hit you, kekekeke

Also, didn't have time to finish, two more:

The-Witch-off-Space-jade-harley-30613324

Not animu but still a waifu. First she was adorable. Then she became part dog and thus more adorable and also all powerful

fire-emblem-ds-tiki.w500.jpg

Tiki was mai first waifu. She is adorable and awesome and I think you get the pattern

toaru kagaku no railgun :]

and there's also the original series, toaru majutsu no index

Would you recommend watching original first?

(That's right, Overly-attatched perverted lesbians are the only reason I need to invest in a new anime)

hiss would probably suggest you to watch the original first and then the spin-off, but this is my preferred order:

railgun > index > railgun s > index II

i actually watched railgun s last, since it only aired 2 years after the original series. in any case, that order follows the correct timeline, so you'll understand the events more easily and enjoy the series more.

Awesome, thanks :)

Watch Index if you want the actual plot, Railgun for more lighthearted themes focusing on the adventures of Misaka and crew. I personally found Railgun better after watching Index. The Touma cameos and such are better that way.

^^^ This. I'd watch Index, the two Railguns, and then Index II (Though I'm actually in the middle of S and II and watching them alternatingly)

Also, ew, Kuroko. I mean, she's funny but she wants my Railgun for herself >:c

REDACT and re-EDIT: Okay, so her voice is only deep in one clip #confused

^^^ This. I'd watch Index, the two Railguns, and then Index II (Though I'm actually in the middle of S and II and watching them alternatingly)

Also, ew, Kuroko. I mean, she's funny but she wants my Railgun for herself >:c

EDIT: Holy shit her Jap voice is deep AF

Now I'm faced with a dilemma.. x.x what do I do....

REDACT and re-EDIT: Okay, so her voice is only deep in one clip #confused

It tends to get deeper when she's in Misaka-craze mode. I really liked the Japanese voice-acting on her. It fit the character very well imo. Did you watch it dubbed? (Just curious. I'm no "Subbed Master Race" guy.)

Yeah, Misaka craze voice is weird in Japanese

I did watch it dubbed as I much prefer them. TBH from what little I've heard so far I prefer the dubbing

Though Kuroko's headbangs are probs funnier in Japanese

Also we're really derailing this thread, might be prudent to find another place to cinverse?

You guys talk about ToAru and you don't consult me? Tsk. Tsk. Shame on you~

@Juuzou, if you're only interested in the anime, just go in broadcast order.

Index-->Railgun-->Index II-->Railgun S...

Just skip the last 8 episodes of Railgun S and never watch them. They do not deserve to exist. The Silent Party Arc spits upon everything else in the series. I could go real deep into the complaints I have with that arc from just an anime-only perspective. That's right. Not just even the source material. Silent Party spits on the rest of the anime.

Now, if you want to go into the source material and become a supporter of the "source material master race" like me, let me know~

With regards to Kuroko…she's flanderized to hell in the Railgun anime. You can guess which part of her was emphasized in the Railgun anime. Source Material Kuroko>Anime Kuroko.

deep voice kuroko, you asked?

i also watched both subbed and dubbed and the sub is MUCH better to me. usually they'd be equally good, since funimation is in charge, but holy shit, kuroko's japanese voice is just too fucking good.

as for the toaru series order, my opinion still remains. railgun has way more slice of life moments (especially in the beginning) which might feel weird after watching index. as railgun progresses though, those become less frequent and it starts getting pretty dark too. plus, it's not like railgun doesnt give a proper introduction to touma/index, it's just not that detailed, which is a great thing imo since it makes you wonder "who's that girl besides touma" and gets you into index even more, once you're done with railgun. finally, watching railgun s after index is crucial, since you see the sisters arc from misaka's perspective, which was executed absolutely flawlessly.

but enough of that. everyone, sanka rea:

original.jpg

OgOYsdF.jpg

379245-sankarea.jpg

Railgun S's adaptation of the Sisters Arc actually did have flaws. They were just minor and easily missed for the most part. Except for one...

They didn't play Ame by Mami Kawada during the Bridge Scene…that would have been absolutely perfect.

That being said, let me introduce another set of waifus from ToAru

Meet Kinuhata Saiai and Kuroyoru Umidori~

OzbvzYR.jpg

Edited by Hiss13

Railgun S's adaptation of the Sisters Arc actually did have flaws. They were just minor and easily missed for the most part. Except for one...

They didn't play Ame by Mami Kawada during the Bridge Scene…that would have been absolutely perfect.

That being said, let me introduce another set of waifus from ToAru

Meet Kinuhata Saiai and Kuroyoru Umidori~

OzbvzYR.jpg

I KNOW BUT IT WAS STILL BETTER COMPARING TO INDEX'S PERSPECTIVE. but agreed on the silent party arc, it was just shitty filler to end the season.

and man I LOVE SAIAI. iirc the first avatar i used on these forums was her. she's so fucking badass.