what if?

Rex9999

what if when you got to the lapis ward and in the orphanage when the doctor says that they cant leave without surpervision wouldn't be cool if you could like adopt one of them and they would be permantly on your team because then you would be surpervising them and you could like talk to them about different subjects and say to her or him wait here in case you wanted to battle gym leaders and stuff and there could be puzzles that you would need your partner in adventures to solve i think it would be cool....

does anyone agree with me?

i just got to the orphanage so i dont know if further in the game they let you do that but if they do can anyone tell me about it?

That being said, we are in a bit of legal trouble, so, yeah, if you figured out about the jailbreak, perhaps we could have adopted a couple and plan on asking some help on the other, heck even convincing a close friend to fake marry if needed(I think the MCs are 18 years old or so, they look pretty young, but have no mention of family and yet they didn't try to shove him on the orphanage).

can anyone please tell me where 7th street is? i looked all over lapis and peridot wards, maybe i didnt look good enough?

You need to ask for help to the people of the alleyways (I'm pretty sure that's the tip you receive when you have to find it). However, please ask for stuff in their respective topics.

On-Topic: When Sigmund took Heather in the middle of Lapis, I wanted the MC to shout: "You can't take her! I'm his uncle!", especially after Corey specifically asked you to look after her. Maybe If the MC didn't have 0 points in charisma...

the aqua gang member just tells me to go to the 7th street theres a vendor in it i have searched in peridot, lapis and obsidia ward and nothing

nevermind i know where the street is now thanks to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCKJ6-nCWDw

Edited by Rex9999