Spin off idea

BBD

So first is I donno what to name the topic but well whatever.You'll get what I mean anyway

ok on to the topic,there're a lot of Pokemon spin off now what we have right now is tretris,race,adventure AKA Pokepark,Mystery Dungeon AKA my favorite,conquest,puzzle swap or even drawing circle game AKA Pokemon Ranger

so what this tread about is your idea of Pokemon spin off so here's go my idea

So I wanna see something like hack and slash,it's might not fit for Pokemon but imagine you're trainer and going to fight a horde of bad Pokemon you sent out 1 Pokemon and KO all the enemy Pokemon and go to next area,could be fun.right?

so now share your idea cause I know you have 1

Edited by BBD

How 'bout Pokemon with no humans involved whatsoever.

You get to do whatever you want. You get free labor, free food, free healthcare and free combat training.

Only those who're smart enough can control an army of pokemon and take over an entire region! Hahahaha!

Ok since my first idea had already been made so let me try again

Pokemon stealth game,something like playing as police or detective's Pokemon to infiltrate evil team base

Edited by BBD

PokemonXFinal fantasy

Cyrus wasn't stopped on mt. Coronet. But without giratina under his control, the world couldn't be erased; instead it became... Distorted. Warped.

Millions died, both humans and pokemon.

In the aftermath of this catastrophe, humans obtained powers: gaining types, moves and abilities like pokemon

As the main character, you must stop the madman from getting his hands on giratina or the world will be destroyed, for good.

But can you succeed when pokemon blame humans for the disaster?

Pokemon Warriors (Pokemon x Dynasty Warriors)

- we got a Legend of Zelda X Dynasty Warriors ... why not Pokemon?

Set in the Region / Time of Pokemon Conquest you are a Pokemon Commanding Officer in an Army.

War breaks out and it's up to you and your trusted Pokemon partners to defend your homeland and drive the enemy away, and recruit new Pokemon along your Path.

You can send up to six Pokemon onto the battlefield, while you control one the others a controlled by AI - but you may freely switch between them, to help your army across the whole battlefield or retreat a certain Pokemon due to type disadvantage.

your Pokemon gain Level and grow stronger, you may buy them new skills and abilities.

"weapons" are considered the Pokemon attacks - for Example: Blazikens Weapons could be "Blaze Kick" for a Fire-Type kick oriented playstyle; or "Sky Uppercut" for a Fighting-Type Punch oriented style.

These "Weapons" / Attacks can be upgraded etc.

Edited by Cepheus