New Pokemon Game

Alright so after struggling through 7 gyms in reborn i want to try my hand at making my own pokemon game so is there anyone who wants to lend me a hand i have not used the software before (RPGmakerlite) so i will be pretty new,but if your willing to help me learn we can make an awesome pokemon game

Most people making pokemon games use RPGMakerXP which is pretty easy to use. If you don't have a particular reason for using Lite I would recommend that. If you use XP then I would download pokemon essentials which is a really good script/ graphics etc. pack. The wiki there also has a lot of helpful information about trainers, pokemon and events.

Anyway- good luck with your game.

Okay, If you're using lite your life is going to be a bit harder. Pokemon Essentials doesn't work for that so you'll have to start from scratch. I'd look around on pokecommunity a bit to see if anyone has made a game on similar software. Good luck once again.