First sig created in 4evr

Hyak

Soo I was browsing through my old sigs n what not and got inspired to create something new after not touching photoshop fr bout a year now. So I thought why not and then this is what happened

Red_zpsqqsnlkez.png (I love abstract themes if you guys haven't figured that out yet :P)

Nothing that great but I think it's a decent start to getting back into designing this sorta stuff.. What do you guys honestly think of it? :D

Edited by Hyak

Honestly I think the shoulders a little too small, and it's hard to see what Red (or whoever you want that to be) is wearing with what is around him because they're the same colour.

Besides that I like it.

Edited by Taska0G0

Looks nice but dimensions are a bit off to me, I feel like forum signatures should be more narrow like the trainer cards.

I would say it at least needs to be a bit wider. The height you have now doesn't seem bad to me, it just needs a longer length to be more rectangular. Otherwise it looks great.

Nice but too many effects clustered together and it seems monochromatic. Also the c4d looks too vibrant. Nice comeback sig though :D.

Here's my comeback sig ;) (you inspired me to use PS again :D) :

BtJyP16.png

EDIT : I admit the left side is empty and that lighting feels out of place but by the time I was done with all the adjustment layers, gradient maps etc the sig was too warmed up.

Edited by BlackMage