Version 2 - Tell me if this works for you

Nhadala

After contacting a few people i finally managed to get my hands on Version 2, however, it wont even start(no screen, nothing).

If anyone if you knows the solution or knows what is wrong with it, please do tell.

Edited by Nhadala

umm you shouldnt be making that openly available to people ://

Okay so this is a general problem with savefiles started in v4 and beyond you cant enter certain towns and cities without having problems, there is only one way to solve this what you need to do is make the screen from medium to large in the options sections. that should solve most issues but you wont be able to go through amethyst cave no matter what you do.

the other solution is to restart your savefile in V2.2 but do me a favor and please take that down it shouldnt be made publically available your gonna cause all sortsa problem with savefile bugs thats not really neccessary for people to get fixed if they can avoid it.

Edited by Hypa

I can start all other versions(i havent tried the very first version though) but this one.

By i cant start it, it means it wont even show ANY screen, it wont even pop up, nothing, i double click the exe and nothing happens.

My friend of mine gave me version 2.2 and i have the same issue, but ill try what you mentioned.

Edited by Nhadala

Any Pokemon center or specific ones? Which pokecenters are safe? I also changed the screen size to large but nothing happens, it still wont even show any screen what-so-ever when double-clicking the exe.

What i want Version 2 for is to go and catch that vivillon.

This is on version 2.2 now btw.

I knew there would be problems if i went too low on versions when starting with 5.

Edited by Nhadala

try re unziping it to see if there is any errors when you unzip it alternatively you could send me your savefile and i can catch the vivillon for you but you'd need to tell me where it is

and generally all pokecenters are safezones as they are never moved or messed around with, when changing versions in reborn or rejuve those are the recomended places to save

Sleep Powder does Magic with Quiver Dance, Hurricane and Compound Eyes, its extremely powerful.

Vivillons learn it as a START move, which means i need to catch one 25 level or less.

My friend caught one for me using my save cause my own version 2 didnt work for some reason and now i reap the rewards. :3

Maybe ill make a video of me sweeping something with this Vivillon just to show off its power.