Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

magnezone

BlackMage

Question

8 answers to this question

you need to be holding a magnet i think.

then there is a room in shade's plant with a rotom, you need to find a key that's on tanzan

then level it up once there

A key in Tanzan? I already cleared the storyline there, so can you tell me where exactly it is? I'll search for it till then :3.

A key in Tanzan? I already cleared the storyline there, so can you tell me where exactly it is? I'll search for it till then :3.

Try exploring the room where Saphira shows up on your way to Route 1 and the Aventurine Woods. You'll eventually end up back in the Wasteland, and the Yureyu Key. You have to defeat Luna first though.

Try exploring the room where Saphira shows up on your way to Route 1 and the Aventurine Woods. You'll eventually end up back in the Wasteland, and the Yureyu Key. You have to defeat Luna first though.

You don't need to beat Luna you just need to be get the red crystal plug (given to you) and work your way to the second one being the green one, then you can go and get the key you need to evolve magnezone and get a certain pokemon.

The key needed for the room in the power plant is found on the wasteland wall after clearing some puzzles (help for those can be found on other threads), to get there you need to go through the cave in Tanzan mountain Saphira pops out of just before the exit to the Aventurine woods, should be obvious with all the rubble lying around it.. Also I get the feeling you will need Rock Smash and Strength, correct me if I'm wrong