Just got a shiny Carvanha from the aqua gang

MoneyMadam

It's not abnormal, to say the least. Reborn shiny rates are jacked up to 1/100 ish, and that includes event Pokemon. Basically you got a Shiny Carvanha by a 1% chance ^o^

GG, does it have Speed Boost?

Thanks and I'm not quite sure, as soon as I got it I exited out of the game. I'll definitely check later.

It's not abnormal, to say the least. Reborn shiny rates are jacked up to 1/100 ish, and that includes event Pokemon. Basically you got a Shiny Carvanha by a 1% chance ^o^

Damn that's awesome to hear! :o

Edited by MoneyMadam

even good IV could be done by breeding(which is a pain, but eh)

I also want shiny Carvanha T.T

The cool thing is it's not even the normal shiny with blue, yellow, and green. It's like gold eyes and jaw, black head, and dark red fins. Thanks too the whole reborn idea of giving shinies different skins.

Man, that's still pretty lucky to get a shiny though. My Carvanha wasn't shiny and had a terrible nature, so I can't really use it for my team.

Ugh that sucks dude. :( Same thing happened to me in oras, I encountered a shiny vulpix buuut it wasn't really the best pokemon to use sadly.