Autumneverlast

Just finished episode 15, after the long grind of the water treatment plant (Walrein MVP freezing that poison water against the Swalot), going through the horribly long grind of that triple doubles battle with Flobot (who was wonderfully unhelpful right up until she solo'd the Garchomp), and taking down Ciel Seel, who surprised me with an extremely fast and hard hitting team complete with a Mega Altaria.

As it was my first time going through the game completely, I also got to experience Terra's AMAZING glitch world, complete with classic Mewtwo battle and admittedly anticlimactic gym battle (though I blame that one mostly on Contrary Serperior). So... any advice on what to do now that that everything's said and done? Go out and catch the elusive Sneasel/Lapras? Head back to the circus and play around there? Go catch Absol now that I can buy an Ill-Fated Doll again?

Or maybe start on that mono dark run I've been planning?

Mono dark because the beginning has changed so much

I have already gone through the beginning a couple times (trying out an Iron Fist Chimchar and this run started in Ep15), and found that I probably need to reinstall Ep15 to patch it, as I'm missing the Gulpin and Tynamo events, which were two that I really wanted to get for playing around in the beginning with. I'm also probably going to go after Absol, as that's one of my favorite mons (Lapras and Sneasel will probably also get caught because I like them too).

What Im doing right now are the following. Playing other pokemon games(Rejuvenation/Insurgence),MONOTYPES/SECOND RUNS, and adding new pokemon to my rotation in my main game and breeding new moves to pokemon already in my rotation. Or you can do the boring option and read books...

What Im doing right now are the following. Playing other pokemon games(Rejuvenation/Insurgence),MONOTYPES/SECOND RUNS, and adding new pokemon to my rotation in my main game and breeding new moves to pokemon already in my rotation. Or you can do the boring option and read books...

Books are the boring option? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!?

I don't really have the patience right now to go through breeding, but I'll probably pick up some new 'mons and get some training in now that I'm back in Reborn City, the land of endless experience that doesn't take forever repeatable trainer battles. Still want to get that dark type run started sooner rather than later, though. Now that I think about it though, Flobot's gonna be kinda hard...

Edited by Autumneverlast

Books are the boring option? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!?

I don't really have the patience right now to go through breeding, but I'll probably pick up some new 'mons and get some training in now that I'm back in Reborn City, the land of endless experience that doesn't take forever repeatable trainer battles. Still want to get that dark type run started sooner rather than later, though. Now that I think about it though, Flobot's gonna be kinda hard...

Y'know, you could have just grinded via the clown in Agate Circus that was added in Ep. 15...

Go out and catch the elusive Sneasel/Lapras? Head back to the circus and play around there? Go catch Absol now that I can buy an Ill-Fated Doll again?

Or maybe start on that mono dark run I've been planning?

why not everything?

Consider that episode 16 might be one of the longest waits we'll ever see around these parts.

There'd be more than enough time for you to complete the pokédex, finish any other side-quests, start one monotype for all the 18 different types of pokémons.

And maybe after all that, episode 16 will be at around 18% completion~

I'm gonna go ahead and suggest Rejuvenation too :]

p.s yes coffee pls

why not everything?

Consider that episode 16 might be one of the longest waits we'll ever see around these parts.

There'd be more than enough time for you to complete the pokédex, finish any other side-quests, start one monotype for all the 18 different types of pokémons.

And maybe after all that, episode 16 will be at around 18% completion~

I'm gonna go ahead and suggest Rejuvenation too :]

p.s yes coffee pls

I'm currently doing a second run to see what it's like to have easy mode enabled a fire type starter (my starter for the first one was a Contrary Serperior, so it wasn't that great until level 62, at which point it put me on its back and carried me against everything but gyms with a type advantage) and to challenge myself to use some new 'mons (Can't use any pokemon that I used in my last run). Dark type monorun is currently on hold.

But I'm curious, what kind of game is Rejuvenation in comparison? I've seen a little bit on the forums about it, but I'm not sure what it's like or how it compares to Reborn.

Dark Mono pretty much means "wow, you really wanna die that bad huh?"

I mean, got punched the nonsense out against Flobot(DAMN YOU MACH-PUNCH!BRELLUM!!!), screwed over and over by Kiki, get #RECK against Char, etc

otherwise, its a real fun(I still cry remembering how my team get #RECK by Strength!Machamp)