Magnet Rise on Steelix

Ganolth

So I am playing an old save game and I just noticed that Magnet Rise is now available in the Move tutor. I am tempted to throw it onto my Steelix.

My current build for it is:

Hp 6/31 Atk 252/31 Def 252/31 Speed 0/0

Sheer Force

Brave

Crunch

Curse

Gyro Ball

Earthquake

Should I use Magnet Rise to get rid of Ground weakness and if so what move should I replace?

I think Magnet Rise it would be useless on Steelix! 1st he is too slow meaning that he will be hit 1st with the ground move and then start to levitate. And in the next turn the opponent would not try a ground move. 2nd the most common ground moves are physical that Steelix can take with ease due to its godly physical defence! I suggest you to keep the Curse set, but replace Crunch with Rock Slide. Rock and Ground have almost perfect coverage and Sheer Force boosts Rock Slide to almost the same level as Stone Edge but with better accuracy

I would say, no. But you should definetly rep1ace Crunch for Rock Slide/Stone Edge, or even Ice Fang, since they get the Sheer Force boost, and give a really cool coverage.

Pyrro why u gotta be so fast? :[

Edited by Vlado Vladimir