[plan]? A dream I had

Hutch333

So basically I woke up from a creepy dream the other day and wrote it down because I though it was a cool dream and overly vivid. I just want to know if it sounds like it could be a good story. Any critique is welcome.

Alright well the beginning is kinda fuzzy as dreams tend to be but here is the basic part of the beginning. A small group of people are going to an abandoned camp in the middle of the woods for a vacation. There are a lot of legends surrounding the camp but they've changed so much over the years that nobody knows the "truth". This particular group doesn't believe the legends at all. The one that is currently going around is that there was once a circus or freak show that set up camp way in the mountains when one of the performers went crazy and killed everyone. But he did it so savagely that a tiger was blamed for the incident. The tiger was put down but one of the performers was never found. It was said that if you venture too far from the camp while staying there he will kill you. Nobody knows what he looks like but everyone believes that the only picture that can be found at the camp is of him. The picture has three people in it, A tall, plump man maybe late 50s Asian and looks like the ring master. Another man early 30s, doing a handstand in the immediate background, average height and white. The third is a woman, because of her attire you can't really see her face, (some sort of cover or something) and she's wearing a long dress, poofy, like the one's you'd see in the victorian era. Everybody believes that the ringmaster is now the culprit of this legend. Well if you stray too far from camp you're said to meet him, but there are signs. First, any water source you're near, broken, burned out light bulbs will float to the surface, (the ones that look like they're from a bad horror movie, clear and somewhat warped) then a news paper blaming the tiger for a massacre in the woods (the thing that started the legends) would blow in and land right next to you. Then, you'd see him, standing just out of sight, large, and terrifying, the only thing you can make out is his silhouette, and before you have a chance to run he's already behind you and by the time you realize, you're already dead.
Well me and this group of people don't believe a word of this silly legend so we go to stay up there. It was me, 2 girls and 2 guys. We got to the camp early in the morning and found the infamous picture, which had faded due to being in the sun for countless years and the lights mentioned in the legend still strung up around the camp. We didn't think anything of it. We all set up camp and stayed there for awhile. While everyone was talking or just doing their own thing I decided to go look for a place we could all swim. I found a river behind the house and followed it for maybe a quarter mile until it came to a large, open area and a swimming hole. The whole area was open above and a little hill hid the area from anyone who may stray too close, so you wouldn't know it was there if you didn't follow the river.
Well on my way back to camp I saw this old timey light bulb wash up on the shore. Now at first I was a little creeped out by it but then I remembered the old camp had these in strings all around the camp, one must've fallen in and found it's way down the river to me. It was blown out, with a little black spot on the inside of the glass. Well I headed back to camp. I got there and told everyone about the spot I'd found and the guys wanted to scope the camp out some more so the girls and I went to go swim for an hour or so and the guys would catch up later. We start heading down the river and nothing really happens. We get to the swimming hole and while we're all swimming one of those light bulbs show up again. Again we blame the string of them along the camp. We dismiss it and keep enjoying the water. Then about 10 of those bulbs just show up in the water, they didn't flow in from the camp, they were just there.
We started to get a little creeped out and decided to head back, we took the opposite bank of the river back because it was closer and about halfway there we found the newspaper that blamed the tiger for a massacre in the area. We were now walking a little faster and kept looking over our shoulders and into the woods out of paranoia. Then I stopped and looked into the woods directly in the sun and saw someone standing there. I didn't take the time to try to identify him or her or whoever it was I just told them to start running. We made it back to the camp unharmed and we told them what happened while we were away and they seemed skeptical, as well they should. The whole thing was crazy. We shook it off as paranoia and got back to tending the camp.
We gathered wood from the immediate area and made a small camp fire. All seemed well. It was getting to late afternoon and someone had come up to the camp from where we entered the camp but they made themselves known before they came into view by introducing themselves. He was a tall black man who was in maybe his early 40s. He said he was in the area looking for this haunted camp he'd heard about. We told him to look no further. But then asked him to come back another time because we were a little put off by him as it was. He said he just wanted to look around the area a little first to see what the legend was all about. We showed him the lights strung up around the camp, told him about the little experience we had down the river and finally showed him the picture. He took the picture and stared at it for a minute.
He asked who the legend was about and we told him that everyone believes that it was the ringmaster that killed all those people
and not the tiger. But the legend changes like the weather. And then, he said the scariest thing I've ever heard. "So now the legend says I'm a tall Asain circus master?" At that point we all backed up and looked at him from a safe distance away. the girls tried to run away but when we turned to look where they were running they were gone. Not out of sight, just gone. nowhere to be found. We started yelling at the man. "Where did you take them!?" he just stood there and smiled. We kept yelling at the man asking what he did with our friends. Then he answered. "It was the tiger, remember? I never did anything."
Then we finally snapped one of the remaining three of us ran but me and the other charged him. We tackled him to the ground and demanded that he bring them back. He simply laughed and said, "There is no coming back from there." Next thing we knew he was behind us, no longer on the ground within our grasp and when I turned around to look at him, I woke up.
I'm aware of plot holes and that you don't know the characters (but to be fair I didn't know the characters either). but I'm really just wondering if this sounds like a good baseline for a story.