[Discussion] Identity

Felicity

• Support Squad

So I've been toying around with another story. My other work on the forums, Jerrys Tale, is interesting for me but the way I see it going is lacking in certain ways. I know what I want to achieve with it and that's fine but I find I want to do something else.

Identity deals with our "Main" Character finding his identity and memories by following the lives of 4 people who apparently knew him in life. Identity and who we are is a very interesting and passionate topic for me and I want to explore that in this story.

Similar to Jerrys tale I will be updating rather sporadically but I intend on keeping up with both topics.

• Support Squad

So, to explain some of what has happened so far, Our main character is not in the world of the living. Right now he is in a purgatory of sorts. Before he can move on he must follow the lives of four people, three men and one woman, and try to identify who he was to these people. If he can successfully identify who he is and tell the voice this from the podium, he will be able to see his own life. From there he will be able to move on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Support Squad

Next post will involve an actual big plot point, last post was just having our MC acclimate to ghostly hauntingness.

FYI, under no circumstances will he ever be able to interact with the world. He is no Patrick Swayze. He can only sense things, which is why he could touch the door but not actually move it. Touch is a strange sense to consider.