Mystery Egg

MonkeyDYanni

a random pokemon out of 18 set pokemon... the most prominent being axew / larvesta etc.

the pokemon you get is set once you create a new save~ and if you didnt do the event in e14, the egg is always azurill...

hope this helps!

EDIT: ninja'd :C

Edited by Sinikuro013

The chances should be even (otherwise it wouldn't be too fair...)

I was personally hoping for a Staryu too... but I got Tentacool and Phantump instead. I never used a Tentacruel or Trevenant in my team before, so I'm all good with that though.

The chances should be even (otherwise it wouldn't be too fair...)

I was personally hoping for a Staryu too... but I got Tentacool and Phantump instead. I never used a Tentacruel or Trevenant in my team before, so I'm all good with that though.

#TentacoolIsCool

Phantump becomes pretty strong when it evolves.

so because i chose greninja i got an azumarill?

Nope. It just means the data that determines what the mystery egg will hatch into is decided when you choose your starter - which is different to a particular starter leading to a particular mystery egg Pokemon.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Okay so I have restarted twice in order to try and change my 'Mystery Egg' which is now not seeming so mystery at all.. I have received a Ryhorn twice.. I'm trying to get Staryu from it and for some reason I got Rhyhorn both times. Is there any possible way to change it? Because I'm a bit fed up with my terrible luck haha. :(:(:angry:

Okay so I have restarted twice in order to try and change my 'Mystery Egg' which is now not seeming so mystery at all.. I have received a Ryhorn twice.. I'm trying to get Staryu from it and for some reason I got Rhyhorn both times. Is there any possible way to change it? Because I'm a bit fed up with my terrible luck haha. :(:(:angry:

Mystery Egg cannot be changed.