Episode 15 Location Flag Removal

King Jirachi

So, after such a grand start with my amazing tips for the trainers of reborn, I feel like I'm inclined to a formal complaint. Nothing big, it's just that I noticed that with the new update they removed the location flags from the top left-hand corner of the screen that pops up every time you enter a new floor/room/location. I don't know about everyone else, but I like knowing where I am when I go somewhere new. This wasn't in the update list as something changed though, so it might just be a bug with the update, and if so, I'd like it fixed in the next one please, cuz again, I like knowing where I am.

Do you have the community release, or the public one? Because the location boxes still pop up for me in the community release.

Um, I'm not sure, but don't show up. Only in the towns does it work where previously it was everywhere.

Edited by King Jirachi

Well, even if it was then thanks anyway. You're a good guy to have around ^^ and thanks for the support on my beginners tips thread. Though, according to what these late night long time veterans are saying about my tips they aren't all that good because "It didn't use to be like that", oh well, I tried xD Still though, thanks.

Well, even if it was then thanks anyway. You're a good guy to have around ^^ and thanks for the support on my beginners tips thread. Though, according to what these late night long time veterans are saying about my tips they aren't all that good because "It didn't use to be like that", oh well, I tried xD Still though, thanks.

Well it was a good shot and I look forward to seeing more in the future. :]

Well it was a good shot and I look forward to seeing more in the future. :]

I'd love to do more in the future, but those veterans are making me a little wary now ;-; Next time I'll look into what I say a little more before I put it out. Though, regardless of what they said, I feel the thread will still be a great help to many future players.